Voronezh Viewer Chat

spielo

When the 2 couples (NICK-Lisa  Kent-Gerda) were together in Tula, the interaction was great.  They were not shy to be naked and have sex in the presence of the other couple.  But Lisa screwed it up.

Then, they need to moved 1 couple to Voro as the place was empty.  That killed the fun.  Too many people in one apartment could also kill the ambiance.  When Petra came back at Tver, nothing happened for 2 weeks. Now that Tula will be empty, they will send either Rustland or Ivo there until replacement is found in September

For sure there is a problem between those 2

While they were in Tula, as far as I can remember, Nick jurked of no more than once or twice (that we saw)

And now, based on what I can see in the archives videos,  he has jurked off 2 nights in a row plus the one last week when Lisa stopped him when he started to do anal.  That is not a good sign.  When I watched them earlier today, everything was sugar coated.  He was giving her a massage in the jaccuzi and she was blowing him.  Then it appears that 20 seconds later, she was mad again and he ended up sleeping on the sofa.  Go figure.  That woman's mood is like a roller coaster.   She wouldn't last long with me