Voronezh Viewer Chat

spielo

10 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Thats an issue for support: [email protected] They usually fix technical issues quite fast

too late,i have send my email to [email protected],

some days ago we have recording a video of 59 mn when they was naked on the couch and in archive the video during 8h11 mn !!! and impossible for watching because all the time in load mode every 2 sec,i really hope vv will fixe this all problem with this camera very soon,the sound is not syncronized too with this camera,full amateur and i don't talk about the cam 10 in tver is in 4/3 format and some cameras stay many time blocked in night visions,too many cameras problem on vv

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

I dont really like the puffin browser. I use opera on android phone. Works great without hangs.

With Puffin you can pinch to zoom an scan the zoomed page. With dolphin and opera you can only tap to zoom in the middle of the screen when it's in portrait mode. In landscape you can't zoom at all. Puffin is better for viewing, but not quite as stable. 

Just watched the fuck in the dark.  True it is annoying to watch in night vision. But this was a helluva good fuck.  She tied his hands behind his back and drove herself his cock in her ass.  Not often we see a woman initiate the anal fuck.  And the night vision is not that bad at voro, compared to Sophia.  Except for the night vision, they didn't hide anything.  Big improvement over what they showed us over the last few weeks.  I prefer a good fuck in night vision versus no fuck at all in Tver or Sophia

10 hours ago, BenCoudon said:

Just watched the fuck in the dark.  True it is annoying to watch in night vision. But this was a helluva good fuck.  She tied his hands behind his back and drove herself his cock in her ass.  Not often we see a woman initiate the anal fuck.  And the night vision is not that bad at voro, compared to Sophia.  Except for the night vision, they didn't hide anything.  Big improvement over what they showed us over the last few weeks.  I prefer a good fuck in night vision versus no fuck at all in Tver or Sophia

Did you record for the archive? I can´t find it at about 5AM their time....

26 minutes ago, spielo said:

Did you record for the archive? I can´t find it at about 5AM their time....

I watched it from the archive.  Just checked and the 3 videos are there.  Last 2 on page 2 and the 1rst one on page 3

26 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

I watched it from the archive.  Just checked and the 3 videos are there.  Last 2 on page 2 and the 1rst one on page 3

thanks. at 20:30 their time I had seen. But at about 5AM you had written: I just watched. So I assumed another session. Sorry.

vv support have answer me about the blurry cam and rec problem on cam8,they have just fixed that today,i have make the test for rec 5 mn and we have now 5 mn in the archive(not 55mn),

let see later if it's working good with more longer video recording

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

There is more sex in better view and not in dark on RLC these days. So why should I watch those two moles?

Well, but I prefer NV instead of daylight but completely under cover (Anezka&Karel, 1 hour ago)