Voronezh Viewer Chat

spielo

Oh dear! Then VV is not for you Iris. You'll have to get past this or move out. Only sex in the dark, what misery! In order to be on VV, you have to learn to completely not give a fuck about anything. You gotta know this is messing with his mind very badly. When your girlfriend starts talking to others about your limp dick, you're bound to start cracking.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

They had sex this morning with lights on again. Seems he got hard better this time

at about 12:30? No light is better than daylight:

https://mega.nz/#!1U5gAIzL!bmQwrXkxIswskpXMAP7Dysz0GT9gaJ4s9D1dpBSWuZM

Only the artificial light seems to cause problems for Adam(?) She had 2 or 3 nice orgasms, but the afternoon she is spending in bed with spasms in the belly area. and some higher temperature.

For me understandable...can be called bar fever (Stangenfieber)

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, spielo said:

at about 12:30? No light is better than daylight:

https://mega.nz/#!1U5gAIzL!bmQwrXkxIswskpXMAP7Dysz0GT9gaJ4s9D1dpBSWuZM

Only the artificial light seems to cause problems for Adam(?) She had 2 or 3 nice orgasms, but the afternoon she is spending in bed with spasms in the belly area. and some higher temperature.

For me understandable...can be called bar fever (Stangenfieber)

Great Thank you ??

Obviously, Iris has a huge learning curve to overcome if he wants to stay on VV.  This afternoon, Lex was sick.  Iris was then alone with Lisa and Nick in the living room.

We all know how Lisa is addicted to Nick's cock.  Nick was sleeping on the couch wearing only tight underware.  Lisa was rubbing his cock with Iris seating no more than 1 foot from Nick.  It was hillarious.  It was obvious that he was disturbed by what Lisa was doing to Nick who was, at times, showing a real boner.  He was concentrating on the tv and made several trips to the balcony.  And this is nothing compared to what he would see with Alex, Ivo and Petra.

May be VV should suggest a party with the other apartment.  For Iris, it would be the best pass or fail  test.  His girl seems to be much more open than he is

1 hour ago, BenCoudon said:

They have not put the names on the bedroom yet but as per the message on Twitter, the girl's name is LEX  and the guy Iris.

So I guess we need to forget Adam and Eva :)

Nope Lex and Iris were the name of that couple before who lastet only a few hours. VV said to me they will anounce the name only when they are out of test mode