Voronezh Viewer Chat

spielo

12 hours ago, BenCoudon said:

They have not put the names on the bedroom yet but as per the message on Twitter, the girl's name is LEX  and the guy Iris.

So I guess we need to forget Adam and Eva :)

Iris is a girl´s name and Lex is male....

I am not familiar with Russian names.  Usually VV always quote the girl name first followed by the guy's name.  And, on twitter, they said Lex and Iris.  Thanks spielo for the precision but, as jabbath said, those names were for the couple that left only few hours after they arrived and were not at all appreciated by Lisa (and the viewers)

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I am not worried about Eve. Adam may be the problem. Anyways I am out for the next hours. I count on you pressing record :biggrin:

I will keep an eye on it.  But it is still early local time so based on past fiestas, they don't start till later and last until early morning.  But Ivo and Sonia usually leave early.

The 2 couples in Tver are eating and don't seems to prepare to go to a party.  Not sure they will attend  Same situation with Alex, Anna and Jacky.  Still almost naked near the pool.  May be the party is scheduled for much later.