Voronezh Viewer Chat

spielo

no it was not.  All the sex action was over.  And we didn't expect to see that happen.  I saw it live.   The big argument started in the bedroom.  Lex got between the 2

Then Nick dressed up and left with Lex.  When both came back, this is when it happened.  Lisa was near the door and pushing him out.  Nick tried to control her but she was totally out of her mind.  Lex got between the 2 and left with Nick, to return alone minutes later

I think Nick got drunk (he already had lots of alcohol in him when he left).  When he came back mid-afternoon local time, he still had a beer in his hand and looked ajar. He went for a smoke with Lex then came to Lisa in the living room.  She did not respond to his hug.  So he left again.   Came back few hours later and within few minutes, Lisa had both hands in his underware.  Now he is sleeping and her big mouth is still going with Lex and Iris

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Did they have sex again? I just saw them both in shower But there is nothing in archives

you need always waiting some minutes after the end of recording before the videos appear in the archive,it's good now,nothing special no more erection problem but it's too classic for me,i don't really take a pleasure to watch them now after 4-5 same sex scene,this couple is too nice for me,i prefer lisa/nick personaly for watching the sex.

there is just lisa excite me on vv,anna too but i have see already all with her