Voronezh Viewer Chat

spielo

Lisa:   you are the disgrace of VV.  Wearing a mask even for sleeping is the most stupid thing that I've ever seen on VV.

You want to hide:  You are on the wrong site.  And stop trying to convince Kent and Gerda to join your stupid action.

Many of us have tweeted VV requesting your removal

You are paid to entertain the subscribers.  Not to annoy us.

You have only one choice now:  Pack your stuff and leave.  We will not stop to contact VV until you are GONE

Лиза: вы позор VV. Ношение маски даже для сна самая глупая вещь, которую я когда-либо видел на VV.Вы хотите скрыть: Вы находитесь на неправильном месте. И перестать пытаться убедить Кент и Герду присоединиться к глупое действие.

Многие из нас в твиттере В.В. с просьбой об удалении Вам платят, чтобы развлечь своих абонентов. Не раздражают нас.

У вас есть только один выбор: теперь собирай свои вещи и уйти. Мы не будем останавливаться, чтобы связаться с VV, пока вы не ушли в прошлое

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, lilly said:

they need to go and vv need to put some new people in voro ,hope so soon 

and not only in voro,tver need to be refreshed too and one new couple in tula too,vv have alot of work to do for vv for be again attractive,they are in bad period actually,many people are not happy with vv in this moment and i understand why

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Wont renew either if nothing changes. Its not only Lisa and NIck. They are worst. But in Tver there is also no action at all

and you can include tula soon,for me there is just anna/alex are good for watching actually,tha't's not work for 40 $,me too i wait new peoples everywhere for renew

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Gerda and Kent changed too. And I think since the late night meeting yesterday they had with Lisa and Nick they are on strike too when I look at them today

yes i think too,it's the fault of lisa if gerda/kent start change too,go away lisa/nick :angry: