Voronezh Viewer Chat

spielo

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

*Uaaarghhh I had to find my mouse to switch appartement under all those vomit after I accidantly looked at Voro*

3 hours ago, clivebb said:

and someone again recording that shit,lol

Guys, I have a favor to ask you.  We all know that the RLC forums have become out of control.  People are shooting names, insults are posted almost every minutes.  The ignore list of users is growing everyday.  Thus far, the VV forum has remained under control.  And I'm sure that we all want to keep it that way.  I did not see the Petra episode tonight so I can't comment on it.  However, I don't think it is appropriate to use an abusive language.  One may not like to see a guy jurking off.  But VV subscribers includes women, bi and gay people. It is their right to like that stuff.  the archives contains at least 50 videos of Alex jurking off.  And I don't recall having seen any disrecpectfull comments.  Same situation with the fact that some scenes are recorded.  I agree that, to my taste, there is a lot of useless videos in the archives.  But it is the privilege of every VV subscriber to click on the record button if they see something they may want to watch later.  We are not here to judge people's taste.  For example, last night, people clicked on the record button for over 2 1/2 hours for that "workout-dance| of the 3 women at Tver.  I found nothing interesting in that sequence and I skipped most of it.  But I am not here to argue with the people that kept clicking on that button.  I will simply not download that video.  Thanks for your understanding.

Now concerning Petra's visitor tonight,  I'm questionning the people that are doing the casting.  Was it a blind date for Petra?  Someone must have chosen that guy.  If he was as bad as you guys are saying, the people that did set-up that visit are to blame.  And all this because VV is stuck with empty apartments and they are trying to fill up the blanks.   I always thought that Petra is more interested by women than by men.  Setting up a male visitor with her was, at the outset, a mistake.  

Finally, I had some communications with support today.  They said:

1. Lisa and Nick will be back around August 8

2. Concerning Gerda and Kent' sex strike on cam, support said that they received a warning and, if the situation doesn't improve, they will be released by August 10.

3. Bad news is they are saying that August is a bad month to recruit new participants and, mostlikly, we will have to wait until September to see new faces.

So if Gerda-Kent are fired next week, we will probably see someone from Tver or Sophia to move in to Tula for a few weeks