Voronezh Viewer Chat

spielo

If VV has to negotiate or give warnings to tenants in order for them to be sexy and enjoy pleasing the audience, then they are casting the wrong people from the get go. Kent and Gerda should be kicked out immediately. Hiding Lisa and Nick should not be welcomed back either. Both of these couples are not good for the VV brand and are proven bad employees. BUT, I guess it's much harder to find talent than you might think it would be. Wouldn't be suprised to see one less apt. soon. 

• Upvote 1

I'm sure it's not easy job to find the right people

But here we are facing an other issue.  Something happened between the 2 couples and VV.   They are in the project since June.  The first 6 weeks they were there, let me tell you, they gave us our money's worth.  Both couples were fucking wide open 2 to 3 times per day.  There was lots of interraction between the couples.  Many will remember when all 4 were in the same bed, the girls gave the guys a helluva good sensual and erotic massage.  Although they never switch girls (oh darn )  quite often we saw them fucking in the same room.  Then, something happened.  I would say overnight, Lisa started to hide. They did that for about 1 week.  Then it almost came back to normal except for a couple of anal fucks.  But as soon as they resumed showing, Kent and Gerda started.  The difference here is that Lisa and Nick were still fucking but they were hiding.  We could see their shadow fucking on the balcony or behind the shower curtain.  For Gerda and Kent, they simply stop having sex.  May be they do it outside once in a while but for the last 10 days, I have not noticed sex at all.  So obviously, there is a dispute (probably about the contract) between the 2 couples and VV.  

It is very unfortunate because, in my opinion, Gerda is one of the best girl of all live cam sites, I have seen giving blow jobs. Fortunately, we have the archives video to remember those great scenes  

I am sure there are clauses in the contracts that VV must respect.  You cannot terminate a contract without notice.  Giving a written warning is standard legal stuff.  As they already know that August 10 is the cut off date, its because they had to give them a warning and the contract must contain a specific number of days for them to either correct the situation or get the f... out of there

4 hours ago, Amy3 said:

If VV has to negotiate or give warnings to tenants in order for them to be sexy and enjoy pleasing the audience, then they are casting the wrong people from the get go. Kent and Gerda should be kicked out immediately. Hiding Lisa and Nick should not be welcomed back either. Both of these couples are not good for the VV brand and are proven bad employees. BUT, I guess it's much harder to find talent than you might think it would be. Wouldn't be suprised to see one less apt. soon. 

Absolutely right. I am not very happy when Lisa and Nick come back. But better to have them there as Voro empty for nearly a month or the hillibilly guy there. Concerning Gerda and Kent well this is a hopeless case I think. I hope they will replace  both couples after the castings

Wish hillbilly would have walked in on them. Sex in the dark. That's just a slap in the face of VV and the subscribers. I would think VV viewers are owed a full morning daylight anal session on the couch with a full frame facial on the kitchen cam. 

• Upvote 1