Voronezh Viewer Chat

spielo

what thinking about this party,i think the problem is the casting,we need  people coming here for really entertainment the vv members with hot show on pay cams frequently,

watch reallife like rlc not interest me anymore,vv need to come back when they have start one year ago with the first tver with many hot activity practicaly everydays,that was good during this period but they was too many video problem

• Upvote 2

i have predicted a big clash with lisa/nick 2 or 3 days ago! it's not possible continue in this condition,i like lisa for her body but i prefer see lisa/nick leave now or i think iris/lex gonna leave soon by the fault of lisa

• Upvote 1

Agreed with all your previous comments guys.  One more time, Lisa's big mouth put an end to what looked like to be a good start.  Not sure what was the game they were playing but Iris pulled down Lex's jeans and start to play with his cock in front of Lisa-Nick.   Then, she went to her bedroom and came back with (what looked like) food covering her breast.  Nick sprayed whipped cream on Lex's belly and Iris licked it all off.   So there was something going,  1rst time I see Lex and Iris having some sexual plays in front of Lisa-Nick.  But then, like a spoiled brainless 14 years old teenager, Lisa got mad again.  While Iris and Lex were waiting to continue some games, Lisa's mouth went on and on an on on the balcony.  She was screaming.  Lex and Iris came to the balcony but when they saw the frantic Lisa, they turned back and went to their bedroom.   

ONE MORE TIME, LISA SCREWED IT UP.

As usual, an hour later, she went to Nick and wanted to snuggle.  Nick totally ignored her.  She dressed up as she wanted to leave but never did.   Totally pathetic.  This girl needs psychological treatments.  Not normal to blow it up that way every other day.    

Just before going to bed, she went to the balcony to see Nick.  And she started again.  Nick took her by the shoulders and shook her.  Thought he would hit her.  But he is not the type of guy to hit women, although Lisa deserves it.  He let her go, took a blanket and he sleeps on the couch.    

Recently, someone mentioned that Lisa showed Iris a wedding dress.   I just hope that Nick is not crazy enough to marry a brainless girl like that.   My sympathy for Nick (which was very low) is increasing by the minute while my disgust for Lisa is on the reverse slope.    

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, BenCoudon said:

Agreed with all your previous comments guys.  One more time, Lisa's big mouth put an end to what looked like to be a good start.  Not sure what was the game they were playing but Iris pulled down Lex's jeans and start to play with his cock in front of Lisa-Nick.   Then, she went to her bedroom and came back with (what looked like) food covering her breast.  Nick sprayed whipped cream on Lex's belly and Iris licked it all off.   So there was something going,  1rst time I see Lex and Iris having some sexual plays in front of Lisa-Nick.  But then, like a spoiled brainless 14 years old teenager, Lisa got mad again.  While Iris and Lex were waiting to continue some games, Lisa's mouth went on and on an on on the balcony.  She was screaming.  Lex and Iris came to the balcony but when they saw the frantic Lisa, they turned back and went to their bedroom.   

ONE MORE TIME, LISA SCREWED IT UP.

As usual, an hour later, she went to Nick and wanted to snuggle.  Nick totally ignored her.  She dressed up as she wanted to leave but never did.   Totally pathetic.  This girl needs psychological treatments.  Not normal to blow it up that way every other day.    

Just before going to bed, she went to the balcony to see Nick.  And she started again.  Nick took her by the shoulders and shook her.  Thought he would hit her.  But he is not the type of guy to hit women, although Lisa deserves it.  He let her go, took a blanket and he sleeps on the couch.    

Recently, someone mentioned that Lisa showed Iris a wedding dress.   I just hope that Nick is not crazy enough to marry a brainless girl like that.   My sympathy for Nick (which was very low) is increasing by the minute while my disgust for Lisa is on the reverse slope.    

You are totally right. And yes I saw Lisa showing to Nick what looked like a white glamorous (wedding) dress. I hope Nick is sane enough to not make a big mistake...

17 hours ago, Amy3 said:

It's cause the only people invited are the people who live there. That's no party. I can already tell that the Tver and Tula tenants don't care much for the Voro folks. Too good for them I guess. Well that and too freaking lazy to go somewhere.

Have you noticed that regardless of the apartment, they don't visit each other anymore?  Alex-Anna haven't been to Tver or voro for a long time nor Ivo-Sonia haven't been seen at tula, Sophia or voro for over a month.  Seems that all communications have been broken between tenants.