Voronezh Viewer Chat

spielo

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nope I do not think so. Nick will not tolerate that for much longer. I think they will be gone by the end of that month

Nick slept on the couch last night.  Anyone saw him this morning when he woke up?   By the time I woke up, he was gone.  Just want to find out what was the mood between him and Lisa when they got up today.  

you might be right   Hard to tell.  Sometimes, those "soft" guys, when they are put over the edge, they could be nasty.  Last night, on the balcony, he shook her solid.  Never saw him that way. When they were in Tula, I saw her mad a couple of times but it was never as frequent as it is now.  Since Lex and Iris are there, this was the 3rd or 4th time that she lost her mind.   Something is ought to happen if she doesn't calm down, which is very unlikely

I'm laughing my ass off.  The girl knows damn well that she was wrong and for the last hour or so, Nick is in bed and Lisa seduction is in high gear.  We all know that Nick wont resist for ever but just seeing the girl in action to be forgiven worth the watch.

• Upvote 1