Voronezh Viewer Chat

spielo

Dizi, this was great!

You are on a good way, not always a man is needed. But you will have another 3 nights to convince Phil. Obviously Anna has the same outside working week like Redhead.

Looking forward for tomorrow night!

Screen_Shot_10_20_15_at_01_22_AM.png

Screen_Shot_10_20_15_at_01_23_AM.png

Screen_Shot_10_20_15_at_01_23_AM_001.png

Screen_Shot_10_20_15_at_01_24_AM.png

Screen_Shot_10_20_15_at_01_24_AM_001.png

Screen_Shot_10_20_15_at_01_25_AM.png

Screen_Shot_10_20_15_at_01_26_AM.png

Screen_Shot_10_20_15_at_01_26_AM_001.png

Dizi, this was great!

You are on a good way, not always a man is needed. But you will have another 3 nights to convince Phil. Obviously Anna has the same outside working week like Redhead.

Looking forward for tomorrow night!

Screen_Shot_10_20_15_at_01_22_AM.png

Screen_Shot_10_20_15_at_01_23_AM.png

Screen_Shot_10_20_15_at_01_23_AM_001.png

Screen_Shot_10_20_15_at_01_24_AM.png

Screen_Shot_10_20_15_at_01_24_AM_001.png

Screen_Shot_10_20_15_at_01_25_AM.png

Screen_Shot_10_20_15_at_01_26_AM.png

Screen_Shot_10_20_15_at_01_26_AM_001.png

Is there a video of it ?

Dizi was really hot with her bath masturbation session. Just wish Phil would have joined her. He must really want Anna. He never seemed to be hesitant before. Dizi should be his fill-in girl when Anna is not around. Maybe Anna will show up in his bed later. And how about the sex games between the Tver people including Tanya. Love that tied up session. Akira could have eaten her a bit while she was tied up. Still would rather have redhead, sex is more varied, but Tanya makes good fill-in. And the relationship between Ivorian and Petra is weird. She lets him jerk off practically on Tanya and watches them have sex. Redhead likes a little more privacy. I think of Tanya as a little more of a slut than redhead, since she lets Akira abuse her and use her, whereas redhead would tell him off if she is unhappy.

Dizi was really hot with her bath masturbation session. Just wish Phil would have joined her. He must really want Anna. He never seemed to be hesitant before. Dizi should be his fill-in girl when Anna is not around. Maybe Anna will show up in his bed later. And how about the sex games between the Tver people including Tanya. Love that tied up session. Akira could have eaten her a bit while she was tied up. Still would rather have redhead, sex is more varied, but Tanya makes good fill-in. And the relationship between Ivorian and Petra is weird. She lets him jerk off practically on Tanya and watches them have sex. Redhead likes a little more privacy. I think of Tanya as a little more of a slut than redhead, since she lets Akira abuse her and use her, whereas redhead would tell him off if she is unhappy.

I am afraid, Anna will not show up before friday, same like Redhead. It looks like normal working week on any other location. On weekend Dizi with her "family". But I am not sure if this split model will work for Phil. We will see tomorrow if he can resist another time or will follow the temptation called Dizi. She has teased his dick and wants to feel....

You are probably right. Anna seems to have apartment in building since she used to leave the apartment practically naked with just coat covering her, and kept some clothes with her at Phil's for when she slept over with him. May become a weekend girlfriend. Dizi wants Phil if he caves to her. We will see what happens. Not sure that red will be out all week. Seem to remember her there last week. Tanya won't be with Akira all the time. She is basically willing to be Akira's slut girlfriend. Sad.

You are probably right. Anna seems to have apartment in building since she used to leave the apartment practically naked with just coat covering her, and kept some clothes with her at Phil's for when she slept over with him. May become a weekend girlfriend. Dizi wants Phil if he caves to her. We will see what happens. Not sure that red will be out all week. Seem to remember her there last week. Tanya won't be with Akira all the time. She is basically willing to be Akira's slut girlfriend. Sad.

Would say Anna is a smoker and is mostly leaving for 5 or 10 mins. I am just wondering why she didn´t leave with cosmetics, hair anti curler etc.

But is was nice to watch today Dizi, how she joked with Phil, touching him. For him it was hard to leave after the massage while she was waiting.

I only got to see pics of dizi in bath, and she is amazing. I absolutely love watching her in the app. shes my fav female.  as far as dizi and phil.  I like watching them together, they have a lot of potential of being a hot cple.  altho it seems that phil is holding back a bit, due to his female friend that spent the weekend with him.  I think he really likes her too, after she gave him a good bj.  I wonder what will happen next?  im hopin dizi & phil hook up.  but if Tanya stays in the app, it might not happen.

im hopin dizi & phil hook up.  but if Tanya stays in the app, it might not happen.

Tanya´s behaviour is connected with the presence of Redhead. As long as she can screw on Akira, she will not bother Phil&Dizi. If Redhead will be at Tver, Tanya will be a witch...