Voronezh Viewer Chat

spielo

But ultimately he is the one without sex. So why should the girls go?  ???

This thought It is, however, much too simple. There is much more important than sex. Unfortunately, he is also otherwise not really part of the appartment. ... All day to sit around and listen to music?

I really hope that VV expands the cast. It can not go on like this. I think.

Either the girls join the swinger club in Tver like work or - are useless for Petra. Voronezh is not her job.

As long Phil is waiting for Anna, the girls are useless. Situation might change tomorrow, if Anna will  show up  to stay or to take her luggage.

Either the girls join the swinger club in Tver like work or - are useless for Petra. Voronezh is not her job.

As long Phil is waiting for Anna, the girls are useless. Situation might change tomorrow, if Anna will  show up  to stay or to take her luggage.

The girls are no sex dolls. And I hope that they do not want to be it. So. If there is no guy  which is worth it, just nothing happens.  :)

From the perspective of Petra the view could be correct. But then we would have two Tver. Not a good idea.

I can not believe I type this :bang head: :bang head:

Each girl has  sex pay her :drool: :drool:

And Petra doesn't want its competitor :poke: :poke:

Dizi go to fuk Tania :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Everyone is at Vorenzeh now. Petra brought sex party there to try to spice things up, get things going. Just realized that Petra is VV's Nora! Problem is Phil won't get involved in sex outside of Anna. And without Akira's redhead gf, nothing much is happening. Subscribers are starting to get bored. Let's see if the party helps. Dizi really wants Ivorian but Petra laid down the law. Maybe need some partner switching.

Unfortunately,  does not change

apartment Tver  just go

they are Like harmful insects and contaminated

they are nothing but cheats

Do not want you here

Everyone is at Vorenzeh now. Petra brought sex party there to try to spice things up, get things going. Just realized that Petra is VV's Nora! Problem is Phil won't get involved in sex outside of Anna. And without Akira's redhead gf, nothing much is happening. Subscribers are starting to get bored. Let's see if the party helps. Dizi really wants Ivorian but Petra laid down the law. Maybe need some partner switching.

yeah when I first got here everyone was in agreement that Petra was the boss. That being said

maybe Phil needs to go. New viewer's don't know or care about history they just want to see sex.

This apt isn't cutting it. Say what you will But VV is going to lose subs, fast unless there's action

in both apt's. This is the business model VV is going after. The games and party's are not for people that's

been here a while, but its for newbies.

Phil did try and touch Dizi's boob tonight but she slapped it away. All I can say is that if Phil only wants

to fuck Anna he won't be here long. No one is going to pay $30 for weekend sex. That's why you've seen

Akira fuck Tanya and Petra when the his GF isn't there. VV is here to make money not have an adult

daycare.