Voronezh Viewer Chat

spielo

Fuck, and now the topic of discussion in Tver is guess about whom. She's been the center of attention for weeks now. Fucking tired of this shit.

Anna wants to party, but there's noone to party with

If the drunken child hadn't showed up, Anna could have been partying with Phil in Tver earlier tonight. Tanya ruined so much potential tonight.

What do you expect of the dumbest girl running behind a man not recognized her

I think dizi it will happen as happened to Tanya

What do you expect of the dumbest girl running behind a man not recognized her

I think dizi it will happen as happened to Tanya

Not will happen, it has happened already. But then obviously Dizi is even more dumb knowing already the example of Tanya. Poor girls, thinking to be clever enough to undergo the swinger club of Petra.

Even Phil sod when he went an apartment Tver  . everyone thought that a birthday have a fact she was playing him by Petra ............... To earn a profit

When all the Japanese boy refuses to submit offers and Ivory Coast

Tanya is a disaster. I would worry seriously about her mental health. Anna is  a good person and friend to her even as it cost her partying with Phil at Tver. But, vv has to address this problem. And what happened to that new guy, V, seems that he  is gone and Tanya is back. And VV erred seriously in Tver by bringing in new girl, who doesn't seem to fit with Ivorian and break up the successful couples of Akira and redhead, and Ivorian and Petra. If Anna stays over often, all you needed was a good guy for Dizi. If you open a third apartment, you could put Tanya in there with some new people and maybe new blonde. Right now, VV took a good apartment and fucked it up when all they needed was someone for Dizi and Phil's Anna. Rlc never changes and VV changes too much.

Dizi is fine, she is a stable, good person. She just needs a good lover. Tanya is a serious problem.

I told you the two appartment got together that people are going to get hurt. Tver plays at whole different level than Voronezh. Dizi is next on the list she already seems like a depressed person. I am not sure she is anymore able to handle what's happening than Tanya has. I only hope for her own good she wakes up and fast. Petra  ia only concerned about the money and the two poem stars only concern is that they get to fuck new people. VV is only concerned about profits I know it's a business however business need to have ethics and morals.

I really hope it all works out for Dizi but I am really comcern about where she is headed.

I have been so in and out today that I only got the highlights of the highlights. Where did everyone wind up for the evening?

Phil & Ana  (what happened to Elvis?)

Dizi and drunk Tanya?

Ivorian & Petra?

Akira and new girl and her little dog too?

Phil and Anna are sleeping together, though Phil got drunk for his birthday and didn't fuck Anna. Anna couldn't go to Phil's party at Tver because Tanya showed up drunk and depressed and Anna comforted her. Ivorian wentout with new blonde girl but nothing happened. Dizi and Tanya slept in her bed, don't know what happened to V. Petra and Akira do nothing just sleep together. Seems like only Phil could get something with Anna.

Dizi is fine, but would be finer with Ivorian. Just find her a cute guy like Ivorian and she'll be fine. Tanya on the other hand, may be a real problem. And she is starting to interfere a bit with Anna and Phil. Anna is the nicest girl in the apartments, redhead is second. Ironically neither is an official part of the project. Both are very sexy. Maybe they are sane enough to avoid living in the apartments.