Voronezh Viewer Chat

spielo

Sonia won't even kiss him in bed or otherwise. She turned her back to him. Is anything going to ever happen with this relationship? She seems extremely reluctant to do anything other than tease. My guess is one of two things: one, she is not sure about Phi, and two, she is freaking in front of the cameras. I hope something changes, because otherwise, VV has totally fallen apart. No sex in Tver or Vorenhez. Only hope is when or if redhead comes back, but then where will she sleep?

. Only hope is when or if redhead comes back, but then where will she sleep?

Very easy for me: until next weekend Yasia will be gone. She is absolutely not the girl/woman for Tver. And she knows. Just now serious discussion  with Ivo in the bathroom.

Phil has been trying to interest Sonia for like twenty minutes. She keeps her back to him. She could have sex under the covers if she wanted. I think she is not sure she wants to have sex with Phil. Why does she sleep with him then?

Phil has been trying to interest Sonia for like twenty minutes. She keeps her back to him. She could have sex under the covers if she wanted. I think she is not sure she wants to have sex with Phil. Why does she sleep with him then?

Such men/boys she not used to. Only slow massage on he upper backside, soft slow music.... Just good for falling asleep. And for this circumstances she is still awake, astonishing.

I don't get it, she gave him an open blowjob and swallowed his cum just after they met. Yet, she won't even kiss him or play a little even under the covers. The ultimate in second thoughts! I'm not sure I would be as patient if I was Phil. I knew she was stalling earlier when she kept getting snacks, having tea, cleaning the kitchen, etc. I hope she realizes we all know she was stalling. She has a simple solution, move back out! It's not like she is affectionate with Phil and just reluctant to go all the way. That I could understand. But she isn't affectionate with Phil and not even that sexy. The VV apartments are a lost cause. I will reevaluate my membership.

She ran to get in bed and play like she was asleep before Phil even got there.  I would snatch the cover off the bed and go sleep on the sofa if I were him.....she would definitely get the message....why the fuck is she there...some little girl that wants to play house.  This afternoon Phil laid on the bed being seductive while she fucked around in the closet then she started putting on make up and fucking with her hair forever.  Put on a black shirt open in the front and went and danced on the coffee table with her bra out.

What strikes me is, that on this forum, there is always someone  how  is dissatisfied or even angry. No matter what happens.

After all, he remains true to his line. That deserves respect. I also can not understand what someone may have against Anna here. Such a nice girl. She is new to the project and everything takes time. Maybe she start to have fun to take a part. When not, it would also be fine.

This type of project takes patience, by the inhabitants as well as by the viewers. Although I thinks phil could sometimes be a little annoying, he has done nothing wrong today. Just as Anna.

Just a little more patience is needed.

What strikes me is, that on this forum, there is always someone  how  is dissatisfied or even angry. No matter what happens.

After all, he remains true to his line. That deserves respect. I also can not understand what someone may have against Anna here. Such a nice girl. She is new to the project and everything takes time. Maybe she start to have fun to take a part. When not, it would also be fine.

This type of project takes patience, by the inhabitants as well as by the viewers. Although I thinks phil could sometimes be a little annoying, he has done nothing wrong today. Just as Anna.

Just a little more patience is needed.

hey, please come out of your box. This is not a love story here, they are here to perform.

Patience with Phil is now already 3 (?) weeks, Anna had a great start last weekend, but is now stepping backwards to zero. Wonderful performance!

But I said: disappointed, not disatisfied, not angry. There are like and dislikes in the life. So easy also for the box  :welcome: