Voronezh Viewer Chat

spielo

What strikes me is, that on this forum, there is always someone  how  is dissatisfied or even angry. No matter what happens.

After all, he remains true to his line. That deserves respect. I also can not understand what someone may have against Anna here. Such a nice girl. She is new to the project and everything takes time. Maybe she start to have fun to take a part. When not, it would also be fine.

This type of project takes patience, by the inhabitants as well as by the viewers. Although I thinks phil could sometimes be a little annoying, he has done nothing wrong today. Just as Anna.

Just a little more patience is needed.

I don't care if she is nice or not... nor do I think she is part of the "Project" since her name is not on anything.  I have watch her all day today since I was expecting her to do something nice for Phil "considering"....and yes she kept making snacks and tea all day....then she decided to clean the apartment (which is weird considering she doesn't live there) and take a bath "hint" this would be the time to invite Phil in the tub with you if you actually had any feelings for him...then of course her little avoidance tricks leading up to now.  I just question her motives.

Phil was very good to her. Gave her the whole blanket, was patient with her and just talked to her. He seemed to get frustrated at one point and almost seemed to have a chuckle at what was happening. She seemed unaffected by all that he said or did. She is a nice girl and sexy and cute. But, this is a voyeur-sex website. She knows that and joined the project. She could have stayed as his on the side friend. They did more a week or two ago. I guess she has a decision to make. VV is not especially patient. I really like her and think her and Phil make a cute couple. But, she needs to commit. She could have even fooled around under the covers a little. I don't think it is just the cameras. I'm not sure if she wants to make it with Phil. We'll know more tomorrow.

I think maybe she is just immature.  And usually a tease teases because they aren't able to handle a commitment, are scared. But this is grownup world and a voyeur sex site and they are cutthroat. I wish Dizi would talk to her woman to woman. She likes Phil so don't run from it.

But, she needs to commit.

100% agreement. And Phil he has to learn how to make a girl aroused. How he did tonight with this music and kind of massage it is not working.

Just now Ivo gave a stimulating massage to Yasia. They are "friends" and Ivo should help him.

Phil does have a bit of a problem arousing girls. He needs a little help from the woman. Is Sonia capable of also giving to him? Ivo is having his own issues and Phil is different, shyer. Dizi could help more with Sonia.

Sonia did wait to go to bed until Phil went into the shower, then tried to act like she was sleepy. And she stalled all day and never got sexy with Phil. And he woke her, talked to her forever and she wouldn't even face him. I may be reaching but I think she wants to be part of a project, have friends, but then doesn't want to commit. I don't think she does this consciously, but nevertheless this is a terrible tease to do to Phil. He could have had Dizi and he waited a week for her, then she can't do it. VV will figure this out soon. I feel bad for Phil.

I am watching Sonia sleep when I can. She was waking a little and when Phil suddenly stirred and half sat up, she covered herself and turned her back to him. Will she skulk away in the morning and go back to her place before he wakes? Don't want to wake up with him while she is half naked.

One time a little while ago, Sonia woke up and looked at her phone. Then, Phil stirred and moved, so she went back to sleep. I swear she is waiting for the right moment when Phil is asleep to wake up and get dressed. She has Phil tied around her pinkie, but she won't put out at all. I hope I'm wrong, but that is how it looks.

she might have a bf or gf outside she is always on her phone, some people like been on cam to feel fames kind of thing and do any thing to get the attention, she would dance half naked thats the line. like i said before when i look at them there is some thing off about it, i noticed that when he was drank the other day he was allover her ass every time he was close she would flinch for asecond (unconciosly)  hen she smile and cover it up joking and do some things away. so this could be her adventure being  on public cam . if im wright she chose a wrong platform to do it she should try you tube or instagram...