Voronezh Viewer Chat

spielo

Dizi gave Phil a massage? She's a good friend. But what does this mean for Anna? Away for a  few days again?

Good friends do no massage topless and body-to-body. There were clear intentions..

Dizi is fighting for her survival in the villa. She needs a guy for sex shows to have a reason to be there. Maybe she does need this place as residence in Moscow as she is obviously working regularily.

She is for me the fighter among all the villa people and comitted...far away from Anna.

They already did fuck

Not really. Phil has failed. This was not sex. Maybe a trial but certainly no success.

I believe that he will not try it again. And if the sex with Anna was real, he no longer has to try that, too.

Therfore, sex between the two will only happen if dizi start the initiative. She also need to be unambiguously, oherwise he will not react to it. He has certainly learned from all rejections by Tanja and Anna.

Not really. Phil has failed. This was not sex. Maybe a trial but certainly no success.

I believe that he will not try it again. And if the sex with Anna was real, he no longer has to try that, too.

Therfore, sex between the two will only happen if dizi start the initiative. She also need to be unambiguously, oherwise he will not react to it. He has certainly learned from all rejections by Tanja and Anna.

Rejections by Tanya and Anna???  Tanya and Dizi, I would say.

They definitely had intercourse he was in her and she was bouncing up and down. It was very short maybe a minute. They had penetration I call that sex not anything to brag about but it was still sex. I have the video so I am not going from memory.

I don't know what you are saying. Phil had sex with Anna today, her stuff is still in her room, no indication their relationship is over. Therefore, there is no relationship between Phil and Dizi, thus no sex. They are friends though, so we may see occasional rubdowns between the two when Anna is not around. I just want to know whether Anna is coming to bed with Phil later tonight. Phil is sure staying up late in his bed.

They definitely had intercourse he was in her and she was bouncing up and down. It was very short maybe a minute. They had penetration I call that sex not anything to brag about but it was still sex. I have the video so I am not going from memory.

You could tell she wasn't really enjoying it was just for the show, forcing herself with no real connection between them.

I rather watch actual couples have sex than this circus that VV created with fake acts and no real emotions.