Voronezh Viewer Chat

spielo

4 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

In my country, we prefer people to exercise their right to express their ideology and beliefs.

That way, we quickly know who the idiots are among us.

(And believe me, we've got a lot of idiots.)

You mean its a better way to recognize the Nazis? So its easier to avoid them. Not bad idea.

Voyeur Villa replied to my mail:

It seems like you did understand this sign wrong. First of all, let me referene Wikipedia page for Swastika for you:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika
Eva is Buddhist, and the Swastika she has is connected to her religion and her views. The fact she has tattoo of Swastika is one of the reasons Eva is shy during sex. We discussed that with Eva and Mark beforehand they arrived to guest in Voronezh. As far as we know, they plan to open their sex to public today. So stay tuned.

As you said, Voyeur Villa is modern-oriented website with open views to everything. We don't prohibit any religion, race, and any differences between people.
Some members of our team suffered from Nazi history too, and we don't make any relation of Swastika sign to Nazis.

We respect any opinion of every visitor of Voyeur Villa as much as opinions of Villa's Participants and Villa's team.
To resolve your request, we may be talking to Eva on this case, if removing or hiding of the sign is possible. 

Please let me know if you have any other concerns and I will be glad to discuss them and resolve any issues.

Best,
Voyeur Villa support

Which is complete bullshit.  That Swastika tattoo isn't a Swastika tattoo, it's a tattoo with the "Parteiadler", the emblem of the Nazi party: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_Party

• Upvote 1

It seems like you're totally right and now I've investigated this case personally. 
We will take action on this case to resolve this issue. 

Best,
Voyeur Villa support manager 

Wonder how they are going to resolve it... :huh:

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, kitek said:

Cover it with tape? 

Replace her? :biggrin:

I know it's currently "hot" to be part of a neo-nazi organisation in Russia (even though the Nazi's murdered more Russians then other people) but they should have known that people would have issues with it.

Just now, echoone said:

Replace her? :biggrin:

I know it's currently "hot" to be part of a neo-nazi organisation in Russia (even though the Nazi's murdered more Russians then other people) but they should have known that people would have issues with it.

Guess they could find someone more attractive.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, RedDog said:

kill perhaps?

Now that would be a bit to harsh, it's not because she likes the nazi party that we have to lower our standards to their level.  And my stash of Zyklon B isn't working anymore, the expiry date was 70 years ago. :biggrin: