Tula - Split 1

Kkru394

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

u r right. not just cause of her willingness in bed (or anywhere else) but she cooks, cleans, and puts up with his shit. i hope she doesn't get physically hurt!!!!

she should not have to get heart, that is aganst the law

i watched some of the early vids when i was paying and it looked like she was very lonely. he filled a void. but since then he has acted like a moron much of the time and now he could b dangerous. she can't weigh more than 90lbs anhe is probly twice that. she may not have to dump him if he keeps this act up he'll b in jail.

6 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i watched some of the early vids when i was paying and it looked like she was very lonely. he filled a void. but since then he has acted like a moron much of the time and now he could b dangerous. she can't weigh more than 90lbs anhe is probly twice that. she may not have to dump him if he keeps this act up he'll b in jail.

aii someone would have to do send the link of the video to the right people

Alex is mentally ill. I've been saying this for a long time. VV was the worst thing he could have done to himself. He no longer has any bearing on reality. Alcohol and sex are the only things motivating him. He needs to get a life. He needs something normal and stable, like a job or education or something. He is withering in this environment. He clearly has anger issues and frequently takes it out on Anna. It's just a matter of time before he strikes her. VV will be liable for what happens to her if they don't try to get him help. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Absolutely right. He was a much nicer guy as the beginning of his stay on VV. Maybe it would help if VV provide them their own appartement

his drinking is the problem, stop his drinking and everything should be fine