Tula - Split 1

Kkru394

Anna brought them in after big eyes left. She was kind of tipsy and she must have waved them down as they walked by or something like that. Sorry for all the dramatic posts, but it reallly looked like a dire situation with the way burly guy was looking into the cam saying in English that he was going to fuck her. Skinny guy was really drunk and was knocking out the cams. He could never get comfortable sleeping in the place. Wonder if Anna knows that he was creeping on her iPad for a while. No telling what is on that thing. Lol! Thanks Ben for the VV message. Hope they talk to Anna about the danger of inviting strangers into your house. Maybe she felt safe cause of the cams. 

I was out working for the whole evening and just got the end of it.  To be honest, my speakers were not on when I opened the apartment just to see them showing the finger to the cam and, minutes later, grabbing their packages in front of the cam and moving the cams.  I took it as an insult and immediately emailed VV.

Regardless, those guys have no business in VV.  Glad they won't come back

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, dennisjf12 said:

What ever happened to Alex, last thing I remember is seeing him drunk in the video with Anna being hit on !

I think VV keeps him in a cage when not in use. Seriously though he need help. Hope VV helps him get it.

This is what it's all about. It's all about getting people to view and comment on things. The more controversy the better that's how they make there money. RLC had something happen a couple days ago that made everyone just go crazy and freaking out with the comments. Guaranteed they got a lot of new members and made a bundle of  money, it was nuts. The more people that comment about stuff the more interest new viewers have, ultimately making them want to get a Premium Account to see what's going on behind closed cams or get a better view so they can see. Bottom line controversy makes $$$$$$. It doesn't matter how we see things through our I eyes because in the end it's their lives and if bad choices are made, well it's them that have to deal with it.

• Upvote 1

I was not able to watch for the last couple of days.  As said before, I got got the tail end of the two drunk weirdos last night

Saw Alex and Anna coming back from Sophia and the welcome get together in Tula of Ivo-Sonia and the 2 couples from Voro.  Although that last till past 6h00 am, Alex and Anna passed out earlier on the couch.  Then next thing I see is Alex not there and Anna with 2 young guys in bed.  So where is Alex? 

1 minute ago, BenCoudon said:

I was not able to watch for the last couple of days.  As said before, I got got the tail end of the two drunk weirdos last night

Saw Alex and Anna coming back from Sophia and the welcome get together in Tula of Ivo-Sonia and the 2 couples from Voro.  Although that last till past 6h00 am, Alex and Anna passed out earlier on the couch.  Then next thing I see is Alex not there and Anna with 2 young guys in bed.  So where is Alex? 

Not sure but it's better without him right now.

Well someone will have to make sure that Anna gets her quota of sex (and I don't think that Petra is the solution).

When Anna doesn't get it, she turns weird.  And what happened last night is a good example.   

We might se Vin  back   LOL  (just kidding)