Tula - Split 1

Kkru394

To me it's whatever at this point. I rarely look at VV anymore even in replay. With the exception of Katya and maybe Sonia I'm not attracted to any of the other current girls. I still have about 3 weeks but for 1 apartment I'm not renewing. RLC has done plenty in the last 2 months with 3 apartments they've added to make it easy to say goodbye

15 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I think it's very possible that someone he knows found out about him being on VV.  Family or friends or enemies.

Lol but you musr calculate with that risk if you make the decision to participate in such a project. Obviously neither L&N nor G&K did it 

2 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

To me it's whatever at this point. I rarely look at VV anymore even in replay. With the exception of Katya and maybe Sonia I'm not attracted to any of the other current girls. I still have about 3 weeks but for 1 apartment I'm not renewing. RLC has done plenty in the last 2 months with 3 apartments they've added to make it easy to say goodbye

i respect your choice but for me i have see more action in two months on vv than in 2 years on rlc,after depend what you want to see,

personaly i like katia,sonia,anna,lisa,there will be new couple soon and lisa/nick will be back very soon too !

• Upvote 1

I think they got found out. Normally, they'd be gone, but they probably don't have a place to go. Don't want to move back home with their parents or something and since VV doesn't have anyone to fill the place they're just loafing. 

1 minute ago, clivebb said:

i respect your choice but for me i have see more action in two months on vv than in 2 years on rlc,after depend what you want to see,

personaly i like katia,sonia,anna,lisa,there will be new couple soon and lisa/nick will be back very soon too !

Did VV tell you Lisa and Nick will back soon? I hope not 

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Did VV tell you Lisa and Nick will back soon? I hope not 

yes,they are on vacation,they will be back in some days and new couple will be add soon,i like lisa personaly she have hot body