Tula - Split 1

Kkru394

4 minutes ago, clivebb said:

something happened some days ago for gerda/kent and lisa/nick change comportment like that,i don't see another possibility

Lisa and Nick are no longer hiding. I dont blame them for the bad lighting in Voro guestroom. So I guess VV had a talk with them. That talk now need Gerda and Kent

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Haha thought the same but that would be too quick dont you think?

don't know but alot of curiosity actually on vv with gerda/kent and lisa/nick,i understand nothing behind my screen

They should! It's like stealing from them and the subscriber. Look, I'm not saying it would be easy to do this job, but damn, if you're gonna do it, fuckin balls to the wall until you're done and then leave. 

Nope

Kent was up till about 5h00 am last night.  He woke up only to move his ass to the couch in the kitchen.  Gerda tried to wake up the beast, to no avail.  then she left.  As usual, Kent was busy on his PC and cell phone.  Looks like is running a business.  Then they went to voro.  Kent kept working and yelling on phone.

Once he was done, they played a card game, ate and left.  Not to mention quite a few drinks.

They took much longer than normal to go from Voro to Tula.  Upon arrival, Kent went to bed.  By the time Gerda went to bed, he was already snoring.  Not even a good night kiss.   I guess they promised chastity from now-on till the wedding day :)

Both of them used to sleep naked.  Not any more.  I guess this is part of re-building their virginity

• Upvote 1