Sofia - Split 1

Rhdem

Just now, clivebb said:

elly/toss alias katia/ruslan is listed but with the living room cams,i will be very suprised to see sonia/ivo in sofia,where they gonna sleeping? in the pool,lol

There is a second bedroom on the plan  - marked closed

2 minutes ago, Harvey Brooks said:

There is a second bedroom on the plan  - marked closed

yes but it's the bedroom of petra now,i think katia/ruslan will sleep in sonia/ivo bedroom until they return and after that they gonna return sleeping on the couch 

Just now, clivebb said:

yes but it's the bedroom of petra now,i think katia/ruslan will sleep in sonia/ivo bedroom until they return and after that htey gonna return sleeping on the couch 

The second bedroom is in Sofia.

1 minute ago, Harvey Brooks said:

The second bedroom is in Sofia.

yes but there is no cameras here,they will not bring sonia/ivo for sleeping in bedroom without cameras,there is no sense.

the question is where is sonia/ivo and endy?

1 minute ago, clivebb said:

yes but there is no cameras here,they will not bring sonia/ivo for sleeping in bedroom without cameras,there is no sense.

the question is where is sonia/ivo and endy?

Ivo knows how to install cameras. I wonder about Endy too - hopefully she is just away for the weekend. Maybe she'll come back to Tula and Kent and Gerta will go to Voro

Just now, Harvey Brooks said:

Ivo knows how to install cameras. I wonder about Endy too - hopefully she is just away for the weekend. Maybe she'll come back to Tula and Kent and Gerta will go to Voro

no idea for endy but for me it's her will move in sofia, i stay with my idea,we will see.......i'm curious

i have thinking about a possibility,sofia look like a vacation place for the tenants live in other appartments,there is the possibility for sonia/ivo and endy/blond friend come here in vacation and anna/alex will return in voro...

14 hours ago, clivebb said:

i have thinking about a possibility,sofia look like a vacation place for the tenants live in other appartments,there is the possibility for sonia/ivo and endy/blond friend come here in vacation and anna/alex will return in voro...

..and therefore the 2 guys in Sofia have shown up .... but the Moscow birdies seem to have missed the plane or passport problems or....

5 minutes ago, spielo said:

..and therefore the 2 guys in Sofia have shown up .... but the Moscow birdies seem to have missed the plane or passport problems or....

or the guest was finaly this two guys last night :biggrin: