Juke Box Split #6

woodworker

This song first made it's debut here on CC through the auspices of an old friend, Karen, which caused me to laugh so much it brought tears to my eyes.

Honestly now, can't you just imagine chancellor Merkel in her grotesque nakedness singing this little tune in the shower now.   

To me, that's a scarier scene than the one in psycho.       

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, woodworker said:

This ones for you.    And anyone else that might like it too.   Just a nice, nostalgic old song.

I'm in my mellow phase,.. Have you noticed?

It's OK to mellow out as you get older lol......you have to take it easy as you get older to make up for all the crazy shit you did when you were younger!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

And I thought I was the only sensitive one on this forum LMAO......I have found the older I get, the eyes well up allot easier.

Funny how that is.   When I was young I was as hard and tough as they come.   But now, after all my exploits, I have soften up a little bit.   Do you know that when I was in my teens and twenties I wouldn't even let the guys, or anyone else for that matter even tell me a joke.    Oh there were plenty of things to end up laughing about within the circle of things.   But that's just how it was with me back then.   

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, woodworker said:

Funny how that is.   When I was young I was hard and tough as they come.   But now, after all my exploits, I have soften up a little bit.   Do you know that when I was in my teens and twenties I wouldn't the guys or anyone else for that matter even tell me a joke.    Oh there were plenty of things to end up laughing about within the circle of things.   But that's just how it was with me back then.   

That is so funny WW, I was the same way in my early years lol.  We always had plenty of stuff to laugh about.  I guess being stoned 80% of the time didn't help lol.  I didn't start telling any jokes until I was probably close to 30yo.   Now I'm just a big ole teddy bear when it comes to my kids and my family.....they know the can still count on me even though I'm now handicapped.   I will always be there for family no matter what!

• Upvote 1

The other thing I NEVER did when I was young was brag or boast about things.   I could pull off one of the most daring or amazing things, and never even bother to mention it to anyone.    And that's why I have been hesitant to mention the episode with the chief of police, even though it does show a lot of guts and character.    

I was afraid that some here might miss judge me in thinking that I am trying to puff myself up in my elder years, when that is not the reason for my mentioning those things that took place back in my distant past. 

• Upvote 1