Juke Box Split #6

woodworker

39 minutes ago, woodworker said:

The other thing I NEVER did when I was young was brag or boast about things.   I could pull off one of the most daring or amazing things, and never even bother to mention it to anyone.    And that's why I have been hesitant to mention the episode with the chief of police, even though it does show a lot of guts and character.    

I was afraid that some here might miss judge me in thinking that I am trying to puff myself up in my elder years, when that is not the reason for my mentioning those things that took place back in my distant past. 

LOL that was the first thing I thought that you were trying to do was to puff your self up.   I'm just messing with you WW.   That was some good stories and I never thought that for one minute.   There were times I'd boast to a few people just to shut them up but other than that, I pretty much kept all my daring or amazing feats to myself as well.   I've always been the kind of person that there was nothing I couldn't do and all my siblings counted on my if they ever had a problem with anything.....especially anything electrical or automotive wise.   Now days I would just be an advisor LOL

40 minutes ago, woodworker said:

Back then we were as tough as nails, and hammered just as hard.

But we did a little pounding of our own.

Could have been the opening to the book I never wrote.

Gotta love the Stones!

I think we all did back in the day.   Hell, you could go out and either give or get an ass whoopin back in the day and didn't have to worry about getting shot.  Nowadays it just isn't worth it for the youngsters to go out in get in a tizzy over anything for fear of ending up six feet under!

• Upvote 1

On 6/2/2016 at 2:37 PM, woodworker said:

This song first made it's debut here on CC through the auspices of an old friend, Karen, which caused me to laugh so much it brought tears to my eyes.

Honestly now, can't you just imagine chancellor Merkel in her grotesque nakedness singing this little tune in the shower now.   

To me, that's a scarier scene than the one in psycho.       

The worst thing in the world next to seeing Oprah naked is Killery naked.  :sick:

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

The worst thing in the world next to seeing Oprah naked is Killery naked.  :sick:

No worst thing you did TBG bring my mom and dad bless there soul in the conversation we had you know tbg I picture you  as 300 pound man with long beard sitting behind the computer and be a smart ASS!!!!!!!!!