Juke Box Split #6

woodworker

While the audio on this up-load isn't the best, I first caught her doing this song on the DVD "In the Shadows of Motown"   She's singing it with the same group that played it in the original song.

She really makes you feel the pain in the song, with one hell of an ending at the end. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, woodworker said:

While the audio on this up-load isn't the best, I first caught her doing this song on the DVD "In the Shadows of Motown"   She really makes you feel the pain in the song. 

I love the sound of her voice

It was always a tough town, but now it's just filled with the lowest scum you could ever imagine.  

Do you know that aside from car-jacking, which originated there, they are also now breaking into peoples homes while they're away, and just living there.   And when the people come home or back from their trip, they can't get them out of their houses.    Not even the law will help them.

I would have set them to running real quick!    Your just going to have to trust me on that.

All jive-ass conversation would have ended abruptly. 

7 minutes ago, woodworker said:

It was always a tough town, but now it's just filled with the lowest scum you could ever imagine.  

Do you know that aside from car-jacking, which originated there, they are also now breaking into peoples homes while they're away and just living there.   And when the people come home or back from their trip, they can't get them out of their houses.    Not even the law will help them.

I would have set them to running real quick!    Your just going to have to trust me on that.

I trust you and that's sad WW.   I have NO sympathy for scum like that!   I wouldn't need the law either, trust me they would leave or suffer no more.