Juke Box Split #6

woodworker

11 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

This is my second favorite song. I recommend listing to this with headphones in a quiet room with your eyes closed.  122k views in 8 years.  Sad

I was wondering if it was ever going to go up tempo and then it did in the middle.....strong lyrics, good song.

"everyone is everyone and everything is everything"......think about that for a little while!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Good taste in Music! I was born in the same town. His Mother, "Dolly," gave birth to Frank in a four-story apartment building at 415 Monroe Street, Hoboken New Jersey. (directly across the Hudson River, facing Manhattan, NY. ) "but the structure suffered a sad end in 1967 when a fire broke out that later forced the city to condemn it." My dad told me about the tragedy in which a Mother tosses her baby out of the 3rd floor window. A fire-fighter named Anthony Amato caught the baby, but the baby Girl suffered burns. (she's around 54 years of age today) The Mother, unfortunately, did not make it. The lot is still vacant. Plans to build a Condo is in progress. I still have family and friends who keep me informed. I know they filmed a few movies in Hoboken. I Google it, I was wrong. They filmed over 235 Movies, Documentary, Music Videos. Etc. Law n' Order - King Kong (1933) - Sleeper - The Professional n' the list goes on...19.gif.461fbacdde245627f44d5ec9a4fb7bfe.gif

Enjoy! New York New York by Frank Sinatra - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YDuNiwmGP0P2SfPdj4EUnWrN-ppm6PnM/view?usp=sharing

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...