RLC Ssound

rebliz

I had to scan all the way down to M&S to find out, but I have sound too. Leora brushing her locks of golden hair didn't make any noise, but it was nice to watch. 

1 minute ago, TBG 150 said:

I think it was a freak thing experienced by one person. I don't see any other complaints.

I haven't heard of anyone else saying there is no sound.  Seems to be isolated to the persons equipment or maybe he's watching a room that doesn't have sound.

The poster doesn't go into any specifics about the problem.

Just now, rebliz said:

I get a good sound from all other sites a videos

I have sound from RLC. I know in some rooms have very low audio which makes it hard to hear.

If you are using Windows go to the Control Panel. Click the Sound Icon. A Box will appear that shows what speakers you are using. The one in use will have a checkmark in it. Highlight that and the bottom right of the box go into Properties. At the top the menu will show Speaker Properties. Choose the Enhancement Tab and put a checkmark in the Loudness Equalization box. Click Apply and then OK  and then your windows sound should be enhanced to about 150% instead of the default 100%.  That makes a difference on how things are heard.

• Upvote 1