Where is Kitek and what is he doing!

Like 99% of users on here, I appreciate Kiteks's valuable translations, but he has no obligation to post them. I imagine transcribing all that information is time-consuming and he has a life to lead like all of us! 

Yury also started posting less, but I think that is because he does not have an RLC subscription and was relying on users to post pictures and videos - with RLC banning people left right and centre that doesn't happen any more, and with the constant stream of complaining and arguing this forum is a less pleasant place to just hang out these days

It's also entirely possible that K&K just haven't said anything interesting in a while

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Like 99% of users on here, I appreciate Kiteks's valuable translations, but he has no obligation to post them. I imagine transcribing all that information is time-consuming and he has a life to lead like all of us! 

Yury also started posting less, but I think that is because he does not have an RLC subscription and was relying on users to post pictures and videos - with RLC banning people left right and centre that doesn't happen any more, and with the constant stream of complaining and arguing this forum is a less pleasant place to just hang out these days

It's also entirely possible that K&K just haven't said anything interesting in a while

The other reason why we are not getting many translations as before is because they cop so much crap from the people that don't believe them they probably wonder is it all worth it

• Upvote 3

Just now, cacjc said:

The other reason why we are not getting many translations as before is because they cop so much crap from the people that don't believe them they probably wonder is it all worth it

One more thing someone said Irma was speaking English I didn't hear it so I can't say what she said but anyone who did hear it can they repeat what she said? Probably not so it's not as easy as it looks

55 minutes ago, cacjc said:

One more thing someone said Irma was speaking English I didn't hear it so I can't say what she said but anyone who did hear it can they repeat what she said? Probably not so it's not as easy as it looks

If you're interested, Irma was talking to a guy called Paul who seems to work for some sort of casting agency, they were discussing bringing on board some girl, but the girl wanted more information. Irma really wanted to get off the phone and oil herself up and the guy just wouldn't shut up, Irma was looking at the cameras and smiling as if to say "What can I do to get rid of this guy!" It was pretty funny

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, Benfold said:

If you're interested, Irma was talking to a guy called Paul who seems to work for some sort of casting agency, they were discussing bringing on board some girl, but the girl wanted more information. Irma really wanted to get off the phone and oil herself up and the guy just wouldn't shut up, Irma was looking at the cameras and smiling as if to say "What can I do to get rid of this guy!" It was pretty funny

Thanks Beny boy

7 hours ago, Benfold said:

It's easy to get rid of the guy.  All she had to do was disconnect the call.

• Upvote 4

On 6/11/2016 at 6:30 AM, Benfold said:

I witnessed the conversation as well. The take away I got from it is first, this was not a conversation about RLC. I do not believe that "Paul" knew Irma was involved with RLC. He wanted her to do something for him. She spoke of an agency who was not getting her work because they were closed for holiday. (Ramadan- June 5- July 5?) She also suggested he get back to her in 1 to 2 months. Perhaps the length of time she committed to RLC? She was also very insistent that he put his proposal in writing. She sounded like a very good business woman. It was funny however, she wanted to end the conversation and he wanted to keep talking. She was trying to be very diplomatic.

On 11/06/2016 at 10:16 AM, Benfold said:

You are right  on all counts!