Tension in the house?

according to Wikipedia the world's most spoken language is mandarin - maybe everybody should be required to post in their own language and mandarin :o)

If you like, I will support a corresponding request to the forum operators from you. So at least one vote in favor. ;)

Im a Turkish man, and what they'r saying is girl named Irma, she could be a Turkish girl, they'v seen her speaking Turkish on the phone, singing/talking Turkish by herself with perfect accent, so she might be a Turkish girl. That's all

Im a Turkish man, and what they'r saying is girl named Irma, she could be a Turkish girl, they'v seen her speaking Turkish on the phone, singing/talking Turkish by herself with perfect accent, so she might be a Turkish girl. That's all

Thanks for that info. I didn't know about the Turkish capability. But, I did know that Irma seems to speak multiple languages very well - even English. I've heard her speaking English on at least 3 or 4 occasions and was pleasantly surprised that she did it so well.

Thanks for that info. I didn't know about the Turkish capability. But, I did know that Irma seems to speak multiple languages very well - even English. I've heard her speaking English on at least 3 or 4 occasions and was pleasantly surprised that she did it so well.

Irma speaks Russian, Turkish and English, and maybe a little spanish

Ilona speaks Russian, Italian, Spanish and English (sounded pretty good in all of them, better than Irma in English)

Anna I have only heard speak Russian and a little English.