Tension in the house?

2 gün önce güldür güldür izledi Irma. replikleri aksansız tekrar edip güldü. sonradan öğrenen biri bu kadar iyi konuşamaz. bahsi geçen linki bana da mesaj atın beyler.

Have I missed an ongoing squabble in the house some where? Vika in the kitchen this morning, studiously taking photos of her newly purchased groceries! Has someone been helping themselves? Really annoying behaviour as I know from previous communal living as a student.

Are Vika and Rita afraid of Irma ??   They don't talk to her , pass all their time in their rooms , etc ... no interactions at all... I wouldn't be surprised if Irma leaves the project , don't think she will accept that for a long time ... Please bring some new girls... Anna and ??? 

• Upvote 2

53 minutes ago, Halbadier said:

Have I missed an ongoing squabble in the house some where? Vika in the kitchen this morning, studiously taking photos of her newly purchased groceries! Has someone been helping themselves? Really annoying behaviour as I know from previous communal living as a student.

Vika passes all her time in her room , eats , does nothing !!  Since her bf came in that app, she's not the same ... She should go 

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Vika passes all her time in her room , eats , does nothing !!  Since her bf came in that app, she's not the same ... She should go 

Likely by the end of the Month she'll be gone. Her Visa is getting close to being expired.  If what was posted earlier awhile back holds up about Rita only being there 2 Months, she'll likely be on her way as well by the end of the Month.  Then Irma can be alone until the next Contestant steps foot into the Big Sister Household.

I have been away for a bit, was glad to see Irma has returned. Would have been nice if Elise had stayed and Vika was the one to go but oh well it is what it is.  Seems pretty tense in app. I notice rita and vika are all buddy buddy now. I also noticed they both cooked dinner for themselves only as well. I hope every one is correct and these two leave soon this appt has not been the same since they showed up........shucks Ilona was better than these two.

• Upvote 2

I just witnessed just how low and childish Vika really is......I'm not even sure if anyone else is in the appt. but Vika felt the need to close the door to the kitchen and hide while she prepared  herself some food. I guess the kitchen is off limits to everyone else while she is in there. As if that wasnt enough she took the coffee pot back up to her room when she was done......this heffer needs to be kicked the hell out of there.......she has no redeeming qualities she looks like (in my best shrek voice) "donkey!"