Stesha and Marco

1) I'm looking for Pizza boxes.

2) I'd say they're in the faked-moon-shot studio in Area 51 along with the other tenants, but that's just speculation.

3) If they can sing, act and dance, or show up at Dasha & Demid's place, we know they're in the greater St. Petersburg area.

4) If they can't comply with #3 above, we know they are somewhere else, and not aligned with the rest of the university crowd. RLC has been known to explore different towns and areas, and "wild-cat" new tenants that are not necessarily friends or relatives of current tenants.

On the good side, this gives us all time to investigate the situation, and admire the creative floor tile. ::)

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I'd say they're in the faked-moon-shot studio in Area 51 along with the other tenants, but that's just speculation.

Yup they are in the faked-moon-shot studio  -  but over in section D-19 of Area 51 - their camera number url always indicates the section they are in ..... :angel:

• Upvote 3

Building D??!!

That gives me concern. That's where RLC was housing Yarik and Ruslan. Let's hope these new tenants work out better.

I shall stay hopeful, but wherever it is, it appears they are allowed to smoke their hookah indoors. So it ain't California!

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Building D??!!

That gives me concern. That's where RLC was housing Yarik and Ruslan. Let's hope these new tenants work out better.

I shall stay hopeful, but wherever it is, it appears they are allowed to smoke their hookah indoors. So it ain't California!

Nelly smokes indoors in the room attached to the kitchen too.

Let me explain: I believe they are smoking tobacco. It's use is restricted here, especially in public buildings and apartment complexes.

If it's pot, then they are probably in California. Probably Oxnard or Cucamonga.

I'm still waiting to see some CC member post a decent capture of a Pizza Box that has the phone number on it.

• Upvote 2