Stesha and Marco

For me, the apartment was not listed until I manually added the apartment number (19) and camera number to the URL.  After I hit the first free cam, the apartment then showed up in the list.  Cameras 1 and 4 are free.

8 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

What wrong people? RLC so they'll fix it? People with a premium account? I'm not deleting anything. Unless it's the same thing K&K have i know what i saw.

It's probably a toilet just like it is a toilet in K&K apartment. The fact that there is sound in the bathroom tells me that like K&K they don't plan to use it because there is another restroom anyway (probably the room under the sauna on the apartment plan).

Maybe - I am cautious about posting things like that.  I remember another post like that in one of the apartments and RLC made changes soon thereafter.  One of the reasons you know that they read this site.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, English said:

What mirror on cam 8, I see none

you are looking into it - on the wall above the sink - it is hard to distinguish in the dark and he was right it is what he thought.  i was looking at the wrong thing.