Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #2

Just now, ericjeanjean said:

Hem by my count there are two more of them. The two that were at Kristy's birthday party in addition to the three main angels.

I have not seen the Angel with the awesome eyes since that night, Have you ? 

1 hour ago, euromike69 said:

This has to be an RLC record of the most amount of ladies taking a bath back to back in one apartment:heart::heart:

tumblr_me8a11Ibuk1rkpu4lo1_500.jpg

And I missed it all. Man, I can't stand the fact that RLC has made it so difficult for members to share pics and vids. I don't know how they can expect people to spend all day watching just to be able to catch a girl they like showing a little skin (which is what everyone is paying for in reality). They have to know that most people have real lives of their own. :-(

• Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

And I missed it all. Man, I can't stand the fact that RLC has made it so difficult for members to share pics and vids. I don't know how they can expect people to spend all day watching just to be able to catch a girl they like showing a little skin (which is what everyone is paying for in reality). They have to know that most people have real lives of their own. :-(

You can always use the "auto-follow top cam" option and software to record your screen. It's not perfect but you get to see the most important things.

7 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

You can always use the "auto-follow top cam" option and software to record your screen. It's not perfect but you get to see the most important things.

That's true. But, right now, I need a PC replacement because my resources are being stretched to the limit and I wind up with nothing but jerky or screen freeze images if I try that. :-(

2 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

That's true. But, right now, I need a PC replacement because my resources are being stretched to the limit and I wind up with nothing but jerky or screen freeze images if I try that. :-(

Yeah you need a good cpu right now. All the major Internet browsers seem to be dropping support for flash so hopefully RLC will drop that piece of shit technology.

Guest beaver67
5 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Kristy and the Angels are home,,,,and one of the Angels had been a little Naughty and drunk,,she also seems a tad bit horny:heart::heart::biggrin:

4822f1d128fbd926bbda5f1cd383ae8a.jpg4822f1d128fbd926bbda5f1cd383ae8a.jpg4822f1d128fbd926bbda5f1cd383ae8a.jpg

which one ?????

Guest beaver67
Just now, euromike69 said:

The one in the blue and red striped shirt and panties:biggrin::biggrin:

she is in bathroom w/Kristy- blonde ??????