Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat For This Apartment July 01,2016. to September 30,2016.

8 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I thought I had read that Dima was not at home due to working somewhere for a couple of weeks or so.   There is nothing normal in my opinion about Kamila's hours....nothing at all.   She probably is seeing someone else because that is what she does.   She is not of the faithful type in my opinion.  Perhaps a song can sum it up better......don't watch the video, just listen to the lyrics!

My post of a few days ago is probably worth repeating based on where this conversation is going....

I usually have little time for conjecture but I am going to make an exception in this case.

A couple of weeks ago, Dima showed up as usual, ate something and went into Kamila's room and fell asleep by himself on the bed. Kamila was in the living room for about 1/2 an hour then she suddenly got up and went to her room.  She stood in the door with an angry look on her face, said something loud enough to wake Dima.  When he awoke, he acted confused and sheepish.  He got up from the bed, and the two of them left the apartment.

Kamila returned a couple of hours later.  We have not seen Dima since and Kamila has been spending every or almost every night in he apartment by herself.

My conjecture from this,... we will not be seeing Dima again....

I guess time will tell

update... still have not seem dima and kamila still spends amost every night in the apartment.  if anyone has seem dima in the last few weeks, please let me know.

Guest beaver67
21 minutes ago, kitek said:

FYI

Kamila broke up with Dima.

about time- hopefully for good- thanks Kitek

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

According to kitek, Dima is no more.   I predict that he will be back in her life soon.   The problem with Kamila is that she doesn't know what she wants.   He will be back and I can promise you that!!

Probably right sir. I just like that Kamila has been home a lot. I don't care who she dates. Maybe lighten up and be romantic with a new fella would be cool to see in the apt. Kam is my fav. I'm cool be lazy  be naked be funny be Kamila at home.

1 minute ago, kenny1940 said:

Probably right sir. I just like that Kamila has been home a lot. I don't care who she dates. Maybe lighten up and be romantic with a new fella would be cool to see in the apt. Kam is my fav. I'm cool be lazy  be naked be funny be Kamila at home.

I know she is kenny and I certainly understand why.   She is a beautiful young lady and has had a lot of things go good for her in her young life.   You have to understand that I don't get to see them at all and can only go off of what I read on this forum.  I did however have the privilege of seeing her and Kristy when they were in Barcelona and to be honest I simply didn't rejoin when they came back because I didn't think the 3rd time would be a charm and I wasn't about to let RLC pull me into that.   I praise you for your continued support of two very beautiful and somewhat successful girls!!