Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat For This Apartment July 01,2016. to September 30,2016.

5 hours ago, Noldus said:

Kami has gone around naked pussy in an hour and no comments here ....

I don't watch them so no comments from me, other than to say it probably isn't a very clear picture and is pretty fuzzy like all the rest.   I think it's one way for RLC to discourage people from capturing pics and videos.   Their cameras suck ass from what I remember.   It seems like what few pics there were when they first moved in, were pretty decent quality.    Can someone compare the difference to see if something has changed from when they first moved in until now?

The camera 1 living room is sooooo  far away. In other news. Kamila seems to be a happy camper for about a the time she broke up with Dima and has been interested in the new person. She is at home a lot more and pretty free with her body, seems invigorated. Earlier she was dancing around and smiling.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, corboblanc said:

wow, dernière photos postée sur cet appartement, le 13 juillet!!! je pense que l'on peut supprimer le fil photos!!!!

wow, last pictures posted on this apartment on July 13 !!! I think we can remove the photo thread !!!!:cry:

Amen to that!

• Upvote 1