Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat For This Apartment July 01,2016. to September 30,2016.

From the latest information provided by Kitek. It appears that a long dilemma will continue. We can say the girls only do stuff outside but it seems that half of the battle is guys don't want to be on camera either. Personally I wouldn't if I didn't sign up for the project. I get the feeling she is willing sometimes and not the guys in the apartment. Both men and women like to wake up in their own bed also.

9 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

From the latest information provided by Kitek. It appears that a long dilemma will continue. We can say the girls only do stuff outside but it seems that half of the battle is guys don't want to be on camera either. Personally I wouldn't if I didn't sign up for the project. I get the feeling she is willing sometimes and not the guys in the apartment. Both men and women like to wake up in their own bed also.

If I was with Kami I wouldn't mind waking up on a bed of nails. lol 

• Upvote 1

Some time ago I am asking me not to pay in camcaps again. For me the meaning of camcaps not only is discuss what happens in the apartments but to share with other people pictures and videos and due to the RLC hammer can no longer be. I actually already do not usually discuss in this forum because both troll, so many spies RLC and so many characters that create superior beings... I think that my money is worth for something and without mood of offend think that them mods should fight against RLC or investigate the form of that back them good times. It is only a suggestion already than this and especially in this apartment has become painful! A greeting.

• Upvote 6

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Both Kami and Kristy are laying  on the couch playing with themselves. Kami was laying on her side playing very slowly with herself from the back.

thanks snakeater- this is getting interesting