Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat For This Apartment July 01,2016. to September 30,2016.

5 minutes ago, Frankster said:

Kami doesn't look good. had to hold herself against the wall when she walked down the hall

she was very pale, would think she was about to faint

11 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Well I think she is running a fever too, but the fever is another place other than the armpit. She seems to be quite warm as the fire is burning down below:heart:

I've been gone all day only to come home to read the forum and then tried to login to RLC to view the free cams with no luck again.   I'm glad that someone is getting to enjoy what sounds like a good show!

I just want to say that I saw a post by canito about Kamila in the Barca threads and I will have to agree with him that Kamila has and always will be one of my all time favorite girls on RLC no matter what she does or if I can see her or not.   There is a lot of people that really like you Kamila so feel good about that!!   I wish they would have opened a cam or two but if they haven't done it by now, they never will!!

• Upvote 3

Kristy ................. We have been waiting for two years, C'mon girl....... it is about time:heart:

tumblr_o8uqdxZktu1uco56jo1_500.gif

Those girls in Barcelona have the right idea, but you and Kami are just  chicken

BROCKKKKK BROCKKKKKK BA COCK says it all...........:huh:

• Upvote 4