Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat For This Apartment July 01,2016. to September 30,2016.

5 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

That's a horrible comparison, you are missing what you see in your own eyes. Why would you comment on the state of the apt when you don't watch anymore?  You can only respond to others on CC and their version of what they saw/read. Mostly read.

Why don't you try it kenny.   Are you afraid that you can't stay away for a few weeks and look at it from a different angle?

in three yrs I have about a yr and a half time so trust me Ive been there. I come back when Kamila shows up, when she leaves. when I cancel  I do not comment on what I cant see. the longest I have gone is this tour with K&K and three weeks left.  check my stats 750 messages in 3 yrs. pretty low number. shows I move on until its interesting. and I don't take the sucker move of $45 a month. Pay $33 if you know you are addicted.

3 hours ago, Jay Adams said:

So she was staff at some cosplay thing? cool, wonder if she had to dress up as something.

Epicenter%20dates.JPG

No costume,she was just staff member at Dota computer game team competition.She posted photos of herself and contests on her Instagram Account when she was working there.Apparently she was allowed to keep the shirt after the show.

4 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

No costume,she was just staff member at Dota computer game team competition.She posted photos of herself and contests on her Instagram Account when she was working there.Apparently she was allowed to keep the shirt after the show.

Thank you, now I want to look at her instagram..