Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat For This Apartment July 01,2016. to September 30,2016.

I guess that "Angels will never come back again because Kamila is a bitch can die"  other news why do you guys pay $45 after an emotional event.  that happens once every 3 months.  Either give it a 3 month chance at $33 or check the comments to see where its going.

• Upvote 1

I wonder is Kristy saying in her head " haha  no one wants to have sex with you and I have two guys who want to and all my friends are here" their all laughing at you. I know I'm just being mean but I would say its quite the reversal of fortunes. I still think Kamila is the Princess and someone needs to get at her like a man, she would have no problems doing anything sexual in the apt. Women, when sexually aroused will go all out. She is super aggressive sexually and at least in bed needs a dominant partner. 

I made a statement about this "rebound" guy that Kamila had over tonight.   It doesn't matter if he is a rebound guy or not,  their relationship is just a passing in the night!   I've read where some of you think he is a virgin.   You may be right, and if he is, once he gets his hammer wet, there will be NO safe nails.....meaning, she won't even be in the picture!   If he is a true virgin and some girl gets to him,  he will be hell on wheels!   Did it ever cross any of you alls minds that maybe he didn't do anything because he was afraid that the rest of the entourage would show up?   So quick to judge you all are!

MikeUSA.....I feel sorry for you and the rest of your posse!

20 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I made a statement about this "rebound" guy that Kamila had over tonight.   It doesn't matter if he is a rebound guy or not,  their relationship is just a passing in the night!   I've read where some of you think he is a virgin.   You may be right, and if he is, once he gets his hammer wet, there will be NO safe nails.....meaning, she won't even be in the picture!   If he is a true virgin and some girl gets to him,  he will be hell on wheels!   Did it ever cross any of you alls minds that maybe he didn't do anything because he was afraid that the rest of the entourage would show up?   So quick to judge you all are!

MikeUSA.....I feel sorry for you and the rest of your posse!

now what did I do I naver said that kami was a virgin

• Upvote 1

this is the matter with dating and being on rlc as a single person, dudes they meet may not be cool with being on camera. at any rate the beautiful woman should have gotten fucked tonight. even in the restroom or something. tease tease. by the way she did not bother staying up late to text him like she has for the past two weeks. She likes that Dima dick and he wont give it to her either.

And lets not under estimate the draw of Kamila and her value. This apt has had very little attention as far as the CC commenters are involved. Most think that Kristy and the Angels bring the excitement... they do but when I got home comment after comment was about Kamila and her new fella. Kamila drives this ship and has full negotiation leverage, despite the recent polls. How long do you want to be invested? Or have you seen enough over the six months in this apt. This apt is mind boggling as watching Lost(tv series). I am now watching Lost again and have watched Kamila since around Spring of 2015. Lost is awesome and Kamila is intriguing.

3 hours ago, juliemartinmarseille said:

Hi all!

Can anyone tell me why so few pictures and videos of Kamila and Kristy posted in this forum ??? 

Good evening everyone!

Does someone can explain to me why there are so few bildene and Videoer From Kamila and Kristy posted on this forum?

RLC band those posting pictures or video from all apartments. This apartment has no free cams, so you risk your subscriptions by posting.