Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat For This Apartment July 01,2016. to September 30,2016.

9 minutes ago, Julian Lan said:

I often wonder if she is checking comments....

Wouldn't you? I know for a fact some girls even read the wm247 chat and posted links to their cams on there, don't want to out them but I realised it was they who posted themself when I made a really mean comment after they posted link,  she read and looked straight into the cam and tilted her head with that look of "are you fucking serious" she looked really hurt, SORRY OK!

• Upvote 2

Who is that in the bathtub right now???????  If it is Kami or Kristy someone got a lot of hair cut off!!!!!!!! Just signed in and whoever is in the bathtub has extremely short hair????????????? Or am I seeing an illusion? LOLOLOLOOL It was Kristy n a short haired jet black wig!!!!!!!! hahahahahahaha... Should have seen the look on Kami's face when she went in the bathroom... got Kami too!!!!!!! hahaha

• Upvote 2

I still have lots of interest in Kamila and Kristy and this apartment. but I am not renewing when my subscription is up. Mainly it is a me decision. There are 15 apts. and I am down to watching this one only.  So Its probably because I have been watching for three years either premium or not I have outgrown them seen all I want or and is no longer truly invested(last being Kamila and Kristy).  Having 15 apts available at $1 US dollar and some cents seems to be a good deal for those who like voyeurism, good cameras and sound and decent interface/screen options. It has run its course for me. I just wish I can see or read about Maya and Leora leaving the project, I really like them because I invested in them when I first joined. But at least for Maya and Steph I hope they have options to move on. They never got a bigger apt which is  a shame. but maybe they are ok with it all.

• Upvote 1

I like Kristy allot, always have and always will.   I'd eat the peanuts out of her shit if she would let me!    She probably, and I'm just guessing here, shows the least of any of the RLC tenants.   I want someone to answer that, that is true and fair about that statement.   You can all trust me when I say this,  I wanted to drop down the debit card the minute I seen they were back.   I held off just to see what would happen and I'm glad I did.   By all the lack of posts and excitement about their apartment,  I feel I made the right decision.

Now, before you all go getting your panties in a wad,  I'm not saying that I wanted to see open bating every time they needed to put on a show for the paying members of RLC, but to never do it......just speaks volumes!!

Kamila and Kristy are underestimated in their business sense. They negotiated quite a deal to get RLC to give them such a nice pad. Their value definitely had lots of people that dropped off(me) come back. They and RLC have two more moves with this apt to extend. Seeing that the opposite has happen many may have ended their memberships. One RLC can open a living room cam. That would open newer members and at least have an opinion on the apt. meanwhile K&K could continue doing what they do. Second, if K&K cant walk away from the fancy duds they will open up on camera sexually. I don't really see that and it will last only  months before everyone is bored of them. This is Kamila's third Rodeo with RLC, she knows her value and what she can do to extend. Smart woman, Kristy follows her lead in that sense. She is a hustler and pounces on opportunities. She may not work as much as Kristy lately  but she gets paid nicely when she does.

• Upvote 2