Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat For This Apartment July 01,2016. to September 30,2016.

4 hours ago, jayp1220259 said:

she should just rub it when she sits like that so we can see

Why should she? That would just cause another hundred posts by people saying she's only doing it for viewer ratings or something similar. The fact here on CC seems to be that neither Kamila or any of the girls at the Barcelona house can win. They are criticized if they show something and criticized if they don't. It's a lose/lose proposition for them.

• Upvote 2

Yes the comments here are very enervated sometimes, seemed like Kamila was taking direct orders from a guy this morning, and instead of showing appreciation he wrote "what the hell she's just playing a fucking game" which immediately made her stop, probably a coincident, but If there's something you like then mention it, something you don't like, don't mention it because someone else probably likes it, I can watch Kamila tease me for hours, and it usually leads up to her and me coming hard in the middle of the night, which I would have missed if she didn't tease first, I've seen her fuck everything from a hairspray bottle to a remote control, so I don't complain when she isn't fingering while drinking her morning coffee

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Jay Adams said:

It is Swedish, translated into nomnomnom in English, as in nomnomnom Kamila looks yummy

no it's Norwegian and translated yum yum ? (very good)
children say nam nam about good food

5 hours ago, Jay Adams said:

If girls understood the power of "panties to the side" they'd use it as a secret weapon

It's not my kind of movie but I bought DVD solely for this scene. I have a thing for Natalie and this was ... AWESOME! Although I have to say I prefer to touch women rather than just look at them, even though I'm a voyeur, and to be that close to heaven and not be able to get your cock through the gates must be tough to bear. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Jay Adams said:

Yes the comments here are very enervated sometimes, seemed like Kamila was taking direct orders from a guy this morning, and instead of showing appreciation he wrote "what the hell she's just playing a fucking game" which immediately made her stop, probably a coincident, but If there's something you like then mention it, something you don't like, don't mention it because someone else probably likes it, I can watch Kamila tease me for hours, and it usually leads up to her and me coming hard in the middle of the night, which I would have missed if she didn't tease first, I've seen her fuck everything from a hairspray bottle to a remote control, so I don't complain when she isn't fingering while drinking her morning coffee

I often wonder if she is checking comments....

15 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

It's not my kind of movie but I bought DVD solely for this scene. I have a thing for Natalie and this was ... AWESOME! Although I have to say I prefer to touch women rather than just look at them, even though I'm a voyeur, and to be that close to heaven and not be able to get your cock through the gates must be tough to bear. 

Haha I got the blueray and went thru it frame by frame, they have superimposed subliminal pictures of areolas and nipples in the background on some frames, she's wearing a pair of those skincolored invisible panties when she shows, and she has a very big and dark spot around her asshole later in the scene, lol fun facts

• Upvote 2