Kamila and Kristy ~ Videos July 01,2016. to August 31,2016.

On 27.7.2016 at 1:45 AM, slider_69 said:

RLC knows that almost everyone follows K&K and leaving that apartment completely closed to everyone except Premium Members is the only hope they have of pulling in new subscribers !  Anyone that even posts a pic of these girls is immediately banned. You want to see the girls ; it will cost you $45.00 a month - and it seems they have no intention of opening up a free room - even if they go broke !!! 

There is almost no difference between the living room and the bedroom in this apartment.... So, If RLC would open a cam there, they would actually open the "content" of the entire apartment. ... It would be stupid and they will never do this. 

On 31/07/2016 at 10:56 PM, MrBox said:

There is almost no difference between the living room and the bedroom in this apartment.... So, If RLC would open a cam there, they would actually open the "content" of the entire apartment. ... It would be stupid and they will never do this. 

It would have to be the Kitchen. As you would see them and any guests.

There would be very occasional nudity from Kami,Kristy.

When the Angels or other guests were around and then seen to go to other rooms there would be the usual speculation on sites like CC. and then RLC would pickup more subscibers.

Whomever the new owner(s)  of RLC is ; all I can say is that they are a typical dumb bunch !  They keep opening NEW apartments all over the place in hopes of  sucking in new subscribers, when all they really have to do is open up the K & K Penthouse.  However;  it could be that the  2 girls really want to leave RLC and pursue their own lives and this is the only tactic that RLC can use to finally separate them from their fans. RLC offers them no future and we have seen just about all there is to see,  except an actual Lesbian relationship between the 2 girls. I believe that will never happen, because once it does...........there is nothing else to see except the girls getting fat and old together !

1 hour ago, slider_69 said:

Whomever the new owner(s)  of RLC is ; all I can say is that they are a typical dumb bunch !  They keep opening NEW apartments all over the place in hopes of  sucking in new subscribers, when all they really have to do is open up the K & K Penthouse.  However;  it could be that the  2 girls really want to leave RLC and pursue their own lives and this is the only tactic that RLC can use to finally separate them from their fans. RLC offers them no future and we have seen just about all there is to see,  except an actual Lesbian relationship between the 2 girls. I believe that will never happen, because once it does...........there is nothing else to see except the girls getting fat and old together !

I've said that they might just be biding their time to leave, and I still think that is whats going on.   I don't know why RLC has made the decision to not have any open cameras in the K&K and now the new Barca girls apartment.   I don't think it is helping with new subscribers....could be wrong but it's just what I think.   The one thing that might help with their subscriptions is the highly exaggerated posts of what goes on in the apartments that have no open cameras by some of the CC members.   However, they are exaggerating to a very meek crowd.

My internet is finally fixed and beaver I'm sorry to report but I'm not subscribing as I said I would.    Have read to much BS about the girls late night activities to warrant such a notion.   I'm not going to waste my money on MT apartments most of the time.  Sorry beaver!

• Upvote 1

hace 15 minutos, HarleyFatboy dijo:

Yo le DICHO Que Sólo podrian Estar esperando el Momento Oportuno para salir, y sigo pensando Que es Que Hay de Nuevo. No Sé Por Qué RLC ha Tomado la decisión de no Tener ningún Cámaras abiertas en el K & K y Ahora El Nuevo apartamento niñas Barca. no Creo Que esta Ayudando con Los Nuevos Suscriptores .... podria Estar Equivocado, Pero es Solo Lo Que pienso. La Única Cosa Que podria Ayudar con SUS Suscripciones es los Mensajes Muy exageradas desde el lugar de Ocurre en los Apartamentos Que no Tienen Cámaras abiertas por algunos adj de los Miembros del Comité central. Sin embargo, Ellos estan exagerando a una multitud muy manso.

Mi internet this fijado Finalmente ricino y lo siento reportar, Pero No estoy suscribiendo Como Dije Que Lo Haría. He leido Mucho una BS Sobre las Actividades Nocturnas niñas de Como para justificar tal Noción. No Voy A Perder mi dinero en Apartamentos MT Alcalde parte del tiempo . ricino sentimos Lo!

Bueno si cierran el apartamento de las " top models " de pacotilla de Rusia no se perdera nada, total, una esta mas tiempo fuera del apartamento ( Kamila ) y la otra, que aporta? nada ( baño-gimnasia y andar en bragas ), las veces que lo visito el piojoso-melenas del novio permaneció mas tiempo en el balcón que delante de las cámaras, otra tramposa..El apartamento nuevo va por el mismo camino, en cuatros días esta muerto, los que no pueden ver este apartamento que estén tranquilos, no se pierden nada, en cuanto al otro apartamento ( el de las masajistas-actrices ), el día que salga Irma ya pueden cerrarlo, una pasa 20/24 horas pegada al puto móvil ( lo del consolador fue bueno, pero creo que puro marketing ) la otra chica que? 2-3 -4 sesiones también con el consolador y esto no oculta que sale de noche y no regresa hasta que no sale el sol, otra con la vida real fuera del apartamento. Ya me gustaría a mi y a mi negra tener un magnifico apartamento gratis, todos los gastos de este pagados y ademas cobrar un sueldo.Espero que no tarden en cerrar este apartamento-burla.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, botika216 said:

Bueno si cierran el apartamento de las " top models " de pacotilla de Rusia no se perdera nada, total, una esta mas tiempo fuera del apartamento ( Kamila ) y la otra, que aporta? nada ( baño-gimnasia y andar en bragas ), las veces que lo visito el piojoso-melenas del novio permaneció mas tiempo en el balcón que delante de las cámaras, otra tramposa..El apartamento nuevo va por el mismo camino, en cuatros días esta muerto, los que no pueden ver este apartamento que estén tranquilos, no se pierden nada, en cuanto al otro apartamento ( el de las masajistas-actrices ), el día que salga Irma ya pueden cerrarlo, una pasa 20/24 horas pegada al puto móvil ( lo del consolador fue bueno, pero creo que puro marketing ) la otra chica que? 2-3 -4 sesiones también con el consolador y esto no oculta que sale de noche y no regresa hasta que no sale el sol, otra con la vida real fuera del apartamento. Ya me gustaría a mi y a mi negra tener un magnifico apartamento gratis, todos los gastos de este pagados y ademas cobrar un sueldo.Espero que no tarden en cerrar este apartamento-burla.

You are correct as far as I'm concerned.  I'm not interested in girls that stay out all night only to come home and sleep all day just so they can go out and do it again.   Irma is pretty much done with whatever she has to contribute....now she is spending a lot more time out of the apartment doing who knows what.   Polya is trying to keep the audience happy by her toy bates due to her spending so much time out of the apartment.   Ilona has turned into a phone potato from what I'm reading and will probably spend more time out of the apartment in the coming days.   I'll wait for something else that might be worth it.

K&K....beautiful girls but absent 75% of the time.....no thank you!

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Estás en lo correcto en lo que a mí respecta. No estoy interesado en las chicas que se quedan fuera toda la noche sólo para volver a casa y dormir todo el día sólo para que puedan salir y hacerlo de nuevo. Irma es más o menos hace con lo que ella tiene que aportar .... ahora ella está pasando mucho más tiempo fuera de la vivienda haciendo quién sabe qué. Polya está tratando de mantener a la audiencia feliz por su juguete Bates debido a su pasar tanto tiempo fuera de la vivienda. Ilona se ha convertido en una patata telefónica de lo que estoy leyendo y es probable que pasar más tiempo fuera de la vivienda en los próximos días. Voy a esperar para otra cosa que podría valer la pena.

K & K .... hermosas niñas, pero ausente el 75% del tiempo ..... no gracias!

Estoy contigo, sobre todo en lo de patata telefónica jajajajajajaja

• Upvote 1