Kamila and Kristy ~ Videos July 01,2016. to August 31,2016.

1 hour ago, menouscope2015 said:

It is "strange" that it is the only room where we have so little stuff coming ( pics and/or vids ) ... However, we have a lot of pics and vids coming from the "Irma, Ilona, Polya and Lola's appartment" , even if it's a premium appt.   Why is it so complicated to let us see whait is going on in the K and K 's appt ??  Those ladies are gorgeous , the less you show, the less subscriptions you will have ...  ( the message is for RLC ) 

You are very right. None of the four Barcelona girls appeal to me, Kristy and Kamila both do, so why not turn to them, those of you active guys that could follow them through the night. Due to the time difference, that timing would best suit our American friends on the east coast

1 hour ago, menouscope2015 said:

It is "strange" that it is the only room where we have so little stuff coming ( pics and/or vids ) ... However, we have a lot of pics and vids coming from the "Irma, Ilona, Polya and Lola's appartment" , even if it's a premium appt.   Why is it so complicated to let us see whait is going on in the K and K 's appt ??  Those ladies are gorgeous , the less you show, the less subscriptions you will have ...  ( the message is for RLC ) 

The K's apt. is uber premium. It would be nice to have just one cam free for everyone.

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Lyree said:

The K's apt. is uber premium. It would be nice to have just one cam free for everyone.

Yes,  It is an uber premium, but it is just a waste.  From this being THE HOT apartment to watch, it is now the COLD DEEP FREEZER of RLC.  NOTHING has happened in WEEKS that is even worth taking or posting a couple pictures.  Watching the empty sofa at Zoya's place while they are away is way hotter than the K&K place. At least there you can still remember Zoya's masturbatory sessions! 

I feel sad all for the K&K lovers and followers out here.  I really do.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, sereno said:

Yes,  It is an uber premium, but it is just a waste.  From this being THE HOT apartment to watch, it is now the COLD DEEP FREEZER of RLC.  NOTHING has happened in WEEKS that is even worth taking or posting a couple pictures.  Watching the empty sofa at Zoya's place while they are away is way hotter than the K&K place. At least there you can still remember Zoya's masturbatory sessions! 

I feel sad all for the K&K lovers and followers out here.  I really do.

RLC knows that almost everyone follows K&K and leaving that apartment completely closed to everyone except Premium Members is the only hope they have of pulling in new subscribers !  Anyone that even posts a pic of these girls is immediately banned. You want to see the girls ; it will cost you $45.00 a month - and it seems they have no intention of opening up a free room - even if they go broke !!! 

• Upvote 5

23 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

RLC knows that almost everyone follows K&K and leaving that apartment completely closed to everyone except Premium Members is the only hope they have of pulling in new subscribers !  Anyone that even posts a pic of these girls is immediately banned. You want to see the girls ; it will cost you $45.00 a month - and it seems they have no intention of opening up a free room - even if they go broke !!! 

Total nonsense to me ... 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, slider_69 said:

I do not speak lightly.  I pay my $$ and am seeing as much as anyone who does not pay!  That is: I am seeing nothing, nada, nien, rien!!! 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, sereno said:

I do not speak lightly.  I pay my $$ and am seeing as much as anyone who does not pay!  That is: I am seeing nothing, nada, nien, rien!!! 

Well no one is making you pay your $$

• Upvote 2

On ‎2016‎-‎07‎-‎27 at 0:28 AM, menouscope2015 said:

MAESTRO GUDARI, no tiene por qué ser grosero ... que era sólo un comentario .. como respuesta a su pregunta, no sé cómo, y punto !!   

It is very easy, just ask how before stating that RLC does not have a hammer to do this. If you want tomorrow by private I teach and delight us all with great photos and videos ok?

• Upvote 2

Hi everyone and thank you for making live this forum however I think that all this discussion has more its place in the general chat rather than here. What do you think about it?

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Salut tout le monde et merci de faire vivre ce forum cependant je pense que toute cette discussion a plus sa place dans le chat général plutôt qu'ici. Qu'en pensez-vous ?

• Upvote 1