22 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Has anybody been having any issues with CC lately?  I've received a fatal error earlier and was just wondering if anyone else has had any issues.

I get the odd one here and there. Especially if I use the back button to go back to a previous page.  It doesn't do it every time.   Twice today so far but I had two browser pages open so one could have conflicted with the other.

28 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I get the odd one here and there. Especially if I use the back button to go back to a previous page.  It doesn't do it every time.   Twice today so far but I had two browser pages open so one could have conflicted with the other.

Sorry I'm just now getting back to you on this SC, i've been playing in the jukebox sandbox for a little while lol.   It's weird and I know some of it may be my provider because they have been pissing me off allot here lately.   One day I hope they get all their shit together because I like the service other than the wifi issues I've been having lately.  Thanks for letting me know what you have experienced with CC lately.

• Upvote 1

If you get a chance please take a screenshot of the error and post it. I performed an upgrade the other day that didn't go very smoothly so there maybe some lingering issues that need to be taken care of.

3 hours ago, Admin said:

If you get a chance please take a screenshot of the error and post it. I performed an upgrade the other day that didn't go very smoothly so there maybe some lingering issues that need to be taken care of.

OK will do if it happens again.

On July 7, 2016 at 10:17 AM, Admin said:

Will do if it happens again, sorry I wasn't thinking clearly at the time.

bonjour, j'ai un petit probleme avec le site

parfois j'ai une fenetre avec une erreur qui apparais

voici ce que j'ai (ces avec Mozzila ou Google)

maintenace.png

je suppose que de temps en temps l'administrateur (ou une equipe d'informaticien) fait une maintenance de ce site

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

This occurred around lunchtime CET today. Hear there are several who have the same problem. As you can see all pop up windows without the text.
The sides must reload for the latest new posts.

It has also long been trouble doing post replies, then send button is not activated. It must also be taken reload the page to get sent.

bandicam 2016-08-19 16-04-38-071.png

bandicam 2016-08-20 02-44-50-245.png

bandicam 2016-08-20 02-49-14-147.png