RLC a la carte phase two

Foamy T. Squirrel

RLC a la carte poll  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Should RLC entice more subscriptions from non-subscribers by offering a full-blown a la carte service, where you could pay for just the apartments you find interesting? If so, which apartments would you subscribe to for $5 a month?

• Leora & Paul
    • Maya & Stepan
    • Dasha & Demid
    • Nina & Kira
    • Zoya & Lev
    • Adriana & Daniel
    • Carina & Sabrina
    • Suzan & Hector
    • Nelly & Bogdan
    • Masha & Sasha
    • Irma, Ilona & Polya
    • Kamila & Kristy
    • Anzeka & Karel
    • Vanessa & Thomas
    • Stesha & Marco

This poll is closed to new votes

RLC currently has a Standard Membership that includes a bundle of 6 apartments, and a Premium for all 15 at a reduced rate. I suspect they would gain more subscribers if they charged $5 per month for only the apartments that someone really wants.

• Upvote 4

Guest wolf1111

I'm sure they would get more subscribers! it would also help them know which apartments are really working which are not..

They used to have a 3-day USD $6.95 trial about 15-18 months ago, but they ditched that.

I like your idea or paying for only the apartment(s) you want, but that'll never happen (Keep dreaming big, though, Mr. Squirrel; you never know who in the higher-ups may listen one day).

Besides, with all the crippling RLC is doing to their site to force people to pay for access, I'm not so willing to part with my cash as I might have been in the past.

Just about an hour ago as of this post, they took away the medium video size for non-payers. Just 1 step closer to a full pay for any access site.

37 minutes ago, BenW783 said:

They used to have a 3-day USD $6.95 trial about 15-18 months ago, but they ditched that.

I like your idea or paying for only the apartment(s) you want, but that'll never happen (Keep dreaming big, though, Mr. Squirrel; you never know who in the higher-ups may listen one day).

Besides, with all the crippling RLC is doing to their site to force people to pay for access, I'm not so willing to part with my cash as I might have been in the past.

Just about an hour ago as of this post, they took away the medium video size for non-payers. Just 1 step closer to a full pay for any access site.

It's just a matter of time you'll see the Free Access disappear and everyone will have to Pay to Play.

• Upvote 4

Not totally disappear, just a signficant reduction in quality on the free cams, ala VV. The inabily to go full screen was enough to cut me off from even going on RLC unless I'm on my computer. It's just a matter of time.

Whelp, times change.

When I started on CamCaps, everybody bitched that all the couples ever did was sit around in underwear watching their TVs.

Now they just sit around stroking their smart phone screens.

But the nice thing about it was that at least Nora & Kiko had great taste in movies and wine (but hold the soup, please).

It ain't the same "project" anymore, that's for sure...

• Upvote 4

Whelp, Tony, stick around here. We're full-screen 24-7 for everybody. I'm Foamy the Squirrel, and I guarantee it.

There a few nice perks if you're premium, and $12 is damn cheap compared to RLC.

Of course, our members generally don't have decent tits or asses, but hey, waddaya want for a buck a month?

• 1 month later...
  • StnCld316 locked and unlocked this topic
  • 3 months later...
On 7/13/2016 at 0:27 PM, Amy3 said:

Not totally disappear, just a signficant reduction in quality on the free cams, ala VV. The inability to go full screen was enough to cut me off from even going on RLC unless I'm on my computer. It's just a matter of time.

This response is really late.... however FYI............If you want to go full screen you can use the plus and minus on the tool bar with  Firefox....you can customize your tools which is nice about Firefox...I just plus up to 150 on my laptop and it's full size.    Now that I gave that away.... RLC will fix it...but I don't care on my 55 inch TV it's appears arger anyway....CK

I probably selected The Goddess but any apartment with My Belle :heart: in it and probably Irma, Ilona etc. and Nelly isf she had better cameras. Probably Masha too so I would say more like $10 an apartment and $40 for the lot so going for 3 becomes less attractive. Or thinking about it $15 for 1, 25$ for 2, 30$ for 3 and 40$ for the lot.