RLC strikes again at free viewers

TMR1

7 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Our traffic is fairly insignificant in the scheme of RLC's view of their own traffic.

They state in their policy that they reserve the right to throttle back or limit time spent by non-payers whenever their servers get busy.

I find the best chance for hanging out a long time is to 1) go incognito on the browser and 2) use a VPN and just reload if they say you've been on too long.

Hey, remember, it's their ball game and we're just a bunch of kids peeking through some holes in the fence...

When I am on the page I get about 20 Minutes before I get the screen saying the Free Viewing is Limited.  After I refresh the page it lets me run for another 20 Minutes. 

I don't usually stay on one cam that long unless there is something really interesting going on.

13 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

It sure would be nice to find out who they are. When there are over 55,000 Members it's almost impossible to find.  Hopefully someday they slip up and give themselves away. 

I got some Ban Hammer for them if they ever do.

I believe one way to possibly identify them is  :  If they have been members for many years and only have less than 50 or so posts to their credit ; and if they ever do comment, it is always in favor of the way RLC is operating !  Why join a forum if you never participate .  The pics are surely not the reason , because in the Attachments Center you will find probably 500 pics of Leora masturbating , but only a handful of all the other apartments . You can see more of Kami and Kristy on  "YOU  TUBE 18+"  that you can see here. I believe I identified one a week or so ago !  He hadn't posted a comment since 2013, except when I complained about the K&K apartment ,  he commented for the 1st time in 3 years and told me to  "pay up or go away " if I wanted to see an open room in the K&K apartment.  Now THESE are the RLC spies or monitors in my opinion !  

• Upvote 1

What we was told by you no who BTR is RLC is reading ever thing we are saying to try to improve RLC but what i think there going to be no improvement in the web site it just all talk to try lure in new viewer. Do you think that the paying viewer are going to keep watching all theses apt for another 5 years. And in the all girls apt what i see is the girls do like 3 show or do a little teasing for a few week and then they stop doing any thing till they go. I say the web site will be the same that it all way been just girls on vacation and fucking with our head.

• Upvote 2

See RLC is reading what we are saying. Some people was complaining that Irma was showing to much nudity. Now look at Irma. She starting to wear more clothes in the apt or it a sign that Irma time is all most up in the apt and she be leaving soon. If you been watching the girls apt then you no when they come in they will start showing nudity and doing thing sexy for the few week then stop or they will wait tell the last week they are there to start show nudity and doing any thing. Irma been giving us a lot but i think she about done entertaining us but you no we been wrong a time or two

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I know I am a little off topic but since i hope that rlc read this topic I will post it here.

I like the concept of RLC, i like voyeurism and I am prepared to pay even a higher price than 50$ since there is not much content like this on the internet. But I have cancelled my subscription and I will renew it when:

1. they install better quality cameras.  Today  it is a shame to shoot anything in a quality lower than 4k. Most people have high quality  monitors and are used to high quality pictures. Lower quality just ruins the experience and frustrates you.

Even oculus rift is becoming more popular and in the next year or two there will be a lot of content for virtual reality. People are slowly getting used to VR. VR would really add a lot to the experience. There are cam girls that use VR these days.

The point is that content is not all and cannot make up for lack of technology.

2. They should zoom the cameras that are too far away from the action. Examples are the cameras in N&B living room. And the camera in the hall of N&B should be higher quality since a lot of nice action happens there. I mean there is a mirror, and mirrors attract beautiful ladies that try clothes, underwear etc. 

3. they should bring English speaking couple. It is much much better to be able understand what is going on than to just watch.

4. they should stimulate the tenants to do interesting things instead of browsing the internet on their cell phones and laptops. They can cook more, cook exotic meals, tell the audience recipes, do more things naked. They can buy the tenants a workout equipment like those static bikes or the trx cables. Or bring them pool tables, darts, and other things to the apartments.

5. A good concept is to charge users by apartment since not everyone is interested in all apartments. That way they can set even higher price on the whole i.e. earn more from a bigger pool of users. I am sure that many free users would become paid users if they were offered to pay by apartment.

Until I see an improvement in the areas i explained above i will be a free user. The lower size of the screen wont ruin my experience when I know that even the bigger size is in low resolution. And I know I am not missing much action when I know a tenant uses most of the time on the phone or laptop.

To sum up I will become a subscriber again when some tenants become more active and engage in activities(not necessarily sex) and when they install better cameras.

p.s . I forgot one more thing. It is not just the resolution of he cameras. The cameras also need to support more colors, and the lighting should be also appropriate.

On 14/7/2016 at 6:30 PM, bobo5838 said:

anyone know what the time of viewing for free is?????

thanks

no idea but one think is sure it's very limited now,since like 16 hours now i try to connect on rlc with the free cams but impossible watching something,i have always the same message on my screen: thanks for watching......it's limited for free users join now.

the reaction i have it's more leave this site now than to grab again my credit card,rlc think we can and want pay every months ! this new politic with the free cams is not serious,i hope they will lose many members with that,what is the next step? close definitely the free cams !!! i really don't like the method of this site for forced the guys to take a suscription,this site go in the wall,it's all for the business and not many respect for their members