Jump to content

RLC strikes again at free viewers


TMR1
 Share

Recommended Posts

RLC is now blocking the  semi full screen from free viewers...  Hitting the number 2 on your keyboard no longer works.

this  is not a big deal  to me  since i can zoom in  quite a bit on my  capture software,  but still.... it kinda sucks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Unfortunately for the free users, the only interest in them that rlc has is that they might become paying users if they can't see as much for free.

As far as rlc is concerned, the more free users that leave the site the better it is for rlc and the more posts that rlc read here about free users leaving the site the happier they are as it doesn't eat into their server as much.

They are a business in it purely for the $$$ and don't give a shit about who they offend with their changes.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sorry,stupid site policy reached a new level, and this despite the fact that not look at that.Besides blocked full screen,reduce the time of viewing.It is idiocy.Soon we'll be a bunch of people, and those briefly, because there is nothing to pay.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

RLC thinks that removing all privileges to the free users will get more subscribers. For my part has achieved the opposite, you are getting do you despise everything that has to do with the RLC. New apartments and many many without any interest and in addition free cameras. I said long ago, are running out in the interest of RLC with all the shit they're doing, and from here that no one renew your account with RLC until again as at the beginning or mood to close your page definitely. Asco give me run RLC, I hope you pudrais in misery

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, Gudari said:

RLC thinks that removing all privileges to the free users will get more subscribers. For my part has achieved the opposite, you are getting do you despise everything that has to do with the RLC. New apartments and many many without any interest and in addition free cameras. I said long ago, are running out in the interest of RLC with all the shit they're doing, and from here that no one renew your account with RLC until again as at the beginning or mood to close your page definitely. Asco give me run RLC, I hope you pudrais in misery

I agree, I think they are not going to get the desired effect they are looking for by doing what they are doing.   I know it hasn't made me want to join the site!

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

You can use the windows "magnifier" feature. Hold down windows key then hit + key once or twice. . Watch them try to take that away. Fuck em. You know RLC has moles in Camcaps. Wouldn't it be nice to identify those dick weeds.

  • Upvote 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, pudley said:

You can use the windows "magnifier" feature. Hold down windows key then hit + key once or twice. . Watch them try to take that away. Fuck em. You know RLC has moles in Camcaps. Wouldn't it be nice to identify those dick weeds.

It sure would be nice to find out who they are. When there are over 55,000 Members it's almost impossible to find.  Hopefully someday they slip up and give themselves away. 

I got some Ban Hammer for them if they ever do.

  • Upvote 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Our traffic is fairly insignificant in the scheme of RLC's view of their own traffic.

They state in their policy that they reserve the right to throttle back or limit time spent by non-payers whenever their servers get busy.

I find the best chance for hanging out a long time is to 1) go incognito on the browser and 2) use a VPN and just reload if they say you've been on too long.

Hey, remember, it's their ball game and we're just a bunch of kids peeking through some holes in the fence...

  • Upvote 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Our traffic is fairly insignificant in the scheme of RLC's view of their own traffic.

They state in their policy that they reserve the right to throttle back or limit time spent by non-payers whenever their servers get busy.

I find the best chance for hanging out a long time is to 1) go incognito on the browser and 2) use a VPN and just reload if they say you've been on too long.

Hey, remember, it's their ball game and we're just a bunch of kids peeking through some holes in the fence...

When I am on the page I get about 20 Minutes before I get the screen saying the Free Viewing is Limited.  After I refresh the page it lets me run for another 20 Minutes. 

I don't usually stay on one cam that long unless there is something really interesting going on.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

It sure would be nice to find out who they are. When there are over 55,000 Members it's almost impossible to find.  Hopefully someday they slip up and give themselves away. 

I got some Ban Hammer for them if they ever do.

I believe one way to possibly identify them is  :  If they have been members for many years and only have less than 50 or so posts to their credit ; and if they ever do comment, it is always in favor of the way RLC is operating !  Why join a forum if you never participate .  The pics are surely not the reason , because in the Attachments Center you will find probably 500 pics of Leora masturbating , but only a handful of all the other apartments . You can see more of Kami and Kristy on  "YOU  TUBE 18+"  that you can see here. I believe I identified one a week or so ago !  He hadn't posted a comment since 2013, except when I complained about the K&K apartment ,  he commented for the 1st time in 3 years and told me to  "pay up or go away " if I wanted to see an open room in the K&K apartment.  Now THESE are the RLC spies or monitors in my opinion !  

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

What we was told by you no who BTR is RLC is reading ever thing we are saying to try to improve RLC but what i think there going to be no improvement in the web site it just all talk to try lure in new viewer. Do you think that the paying viewer are going to keep watching all theses apt for another 5 years. And in the all girls apt what i see is the girls do like 3 show or do a little teasing for a few week and then they stop doing any thing till they go. I say the web site will be the same that it all way been just girls on vacation and fucking with our head.

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...