RLC strikes again at free viewers

TMR1

RLC is now blocking the  semi full screen from free viewers...  Hitting the number 2 on your keyboard no longer works.

this  is not a big deal  to me  since i can zoom in  quite a bit on my  capture software,  but still.... it kinda sucks.

Unfortunately for the free users, the only interest in them that rlc has is that they might become paying users if they can't see as much for free.

As far as rlc is concerned, the more free users that leave the site the better it is for rlc and the more posts that rlc read here about free users leaving the site the happier they are as it doesn't eat into their server as much.

They are a business in it purely for the $$$ and don't give a shit about who they offend with their changes.

• Upvote 1

Sorry,stupid site policy reached a new level, and this despite the fact that not look at that.Besides blocked full screen,reduce the time of viewing.It is idiocy.Soon we'll be a bunch of people, and those briefly, because there is nothing to pay.

RLC thinks that removing all privileges to the free users will get more subscribers. For my part has achieved the opposite, you are getting do you despise everything that has to do with the RLC. New apartments and many many without any interest and in addition free cameras. I said long ago, are running out in the interest of RLC with all the shit they're doing, and from here that no one renew your account with RLC until again as at the beginning or mood to close your page definitely. Asco give me run RLC, I hope you pudrais in misery

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Gudari said:

RLC thinks that removing all privileges to the free users will get more subscribers. For my part has achieved the opposite, you are getting do you despise everything that has to do with the RLC. New apartments and many many without any interest and in addition free cameras. I said long ago, are running out in the interest of RLC with all the shit they're doing, and from here that no one renew your account with RLC until again as at the beginning or mood to close your page definitely. Asco give me run RLC, I hope you pudrais in misery

I agree, I think they are not going to get the desired effect they are looking for by doing what they are doing.   I know it hasn't made me want to join the site!

• Upvote 1

You can use the windows "magnifier" feature. Hold down windows key then hit + key once or twice. . Watch them try to take that away. Fuck em. You know RLC has moles in Camcaps. Wouldn't it be nice to identify those dick weeds.

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, pudley said:

You can use the windows "magnifier" feature. Hold down windows key then hit + key once or twice. . Watch them try to take that away. Fuck em. You know RLC has moles in Camcaps. Wouldn't it be nice to identify those dick weeds.

It sure would be nice to find out who they are. When there are over 55,000 Members it's almost impossible to find.  Hopefully someday they slip up and give themselves away. 

I got some Ban Hammer for them if they ever do.

• Upvote 4

Our traffic is fairly insignificant in the scheme of RLC's view of their own traffic.

They state in their policy that they reserve the right to throttle back or limit time spent by non-payers whenever their servers get busy.

I find the best chance for hanging out a long time is to 1) go incognito on the browser and 2) use a VPN and just reload if they say you've been on too long.

Hey, remember, it's their ball game and we're just a bunch of kids peeking through some holes in the fence...

• Upvote 4