Where are the Girls and What are They Doing Now ? ~ Part #3

8 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Still believe the thing Kami wants most in life is a loving husband,children and a nice home.I think the modeling career was just a way to have fun and travel.

yep, and get out of her small town like lots of women do across the globe. It explains her primitive ways of using water bottles and lotion bottles and her overall sexuality. She has become more sophisticated since we me her. Nonetheless, she comes from a more simpler life. Kristy will be fine it seems her family is not far from Moscow as she visits every  week. She fits in the big city. For Kam its a bigger quest. Do I want the glamorous life, or a simple life that has the trappings of a great lifestyle, family and happiness without the clubbing and being sexualized in her "modeling". I would imagine for both, it's intoxicating to be that young and have fans, a fancy pad et cetera. At what cost? they both seem to want to be in a relationship. Even if they cant see RLC in their region, how do you explain to dudes what your lifestyle is. How many secure dudes can handle it?