Where are the Girls and What are They Doing Now ? ~ Part #3

Kami is in a very warm place. Thermometer shows a good 48 C° and she said that it is not a place to go swimming, a desert with dirty water. Is there anyone who knows where she can be  ? Hope she will back soon, Kristy is sad without her and has to sleep in Kam'is bed to make for the loss.

7 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

Kami is in a very warm place. Thermometer shows a good 48 C° and she said that it is not a place to go swimming, a desert with dirty water. Is there anyone who knows where she can be  ? Hope she will back soon, Kristy is sad without her and has to sleep in Kam'is bed to make for the loss.

Kami is in his hometown in the Caucasus

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

Not so,her hometown is on a river.

3 hours ago, Noldus said:

yes thats right, with snakes .-)

Okay, that region of the world I haven't a clue about. Does that make Kami "Eurasian"? I'm only assuming, since she has the dark hair and near Asian features. Maybe since i'm of Eastern Asian ancestry it's wishful thinking LOL!!