Where are the Girls and What are They Doing Now ? ~ Part #3

no lier but she is also entitled to a private life, plus she speaks distinctly, so KITEK may result if it is in the corner and if interressant
I find it funny that dance in front of it to seduce 

elle a aussi droit a une vie intime, en plus elle parle distinctement, donc kitek pourra traduire s"il est dans le coin et si cela est interressant 
moi je trouves cela marrant qu'elle danse devant son écran pour séduire

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, moos54 said:

no lier but she is also entitled to a private life, plus she speaks distinctly, so KITEK may result if it is in the corner and if interressant
I find it funny that dance in front of it to seduce 

elle a aussi droit a une vie intime, en plus elle parle distinctement, donc kitek pourra traduire s"il est dans le coin et si cela est interressant 
moi je trouves cela marrant qu'elle danse devant son écran pour séduire

Thanks for the sincerity moos,somethimes I feel I must have an different rlc with different cams and residents..the fact we like the girls or not never should make we lier or say that things that happens or not all the time are false or bullshit..all the respect to you.

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
7 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Kristy is never ending, watermelon is a must between broadcasts

Noldus- she isn't on "one"of those sites- like blue hiar use to be- is she ?????- I sure hope not

1 minute ago, beaver67 said:

Noldus- she isn't on "one"of those sites- like blue hiar use to be- is she ?????- I sure hope not

not my friend, she is in periscope or site like that 

and she speak very well english 

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, moos54 said:

not my friend, she is in periscope or site like that 

ok thanks- was just asking, because you never know what Kristy is up to HAHAHAHAHAHA